• Gareth is the greatest Mortgage Broker in Town

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Can't really stand most of The 80's 'thing' (having lived through it), but if we're talking mountains of free coke on the tables; vintage Bollie & decadance-a-plenty: I'll pop along & give you my support. :drool:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
80's Night? Steinlager or Rolling Rock out of the bottle. Corona with a wedge of lime in the neck at a push.

Kay your on. I will buy you all 3.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sounds pretty grim Gareth, has to be said. 97% of the music was horrible and the clothes were to commit suicide for.

Your loss mate.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Some very positive feedback here. Thanks everyone. I will advise of the venue and date asap.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2QB_Ei45U0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2QB_Ei45U0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]
If you can make it like this, then yes:thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Like what ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes and it is going in Latest Homes and The Source. Flyers are going up in Hotels to appeal to the middle aged range who are down for the weekend and want something differerent to do. I have some experience of promoting events with the REMF over the years.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
i wish you all the best but arent there loads of nights doing this sort of thing already? guilty pleasures, we love pop and 1985 at new hero -to name just a few, is this market already oversaturated?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
i wish you all the best but arent there loads of nights doing this sort of thing already? guilty pleasures, we love pop and 1985 at new hero -to name just a few, is this market already oversaturated?

Not really I found nothing like this over the last 2 weekemnds. New Hero is looking for a new event and we are talking to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here