Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst NEWBIES ever?

What should we do with the crap newbies?

• Ban em all

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Ignore them

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters

Golden Graham

Sep 2, 2008
Thank you for servicing her. It's not been the same since I was diagnosed with boringbastard syndrome and the medication causes me to droop alarmingly whenever she takes her vest off.

And she told me you just got bored once there was grass on the wicket

bhafc22

Feb 21, 2009
Market Harborough - Midlands
Jesus, lets all bow down to the elite, who have the social life that makes thousands of posts possible. Sad twats, get your heads out your arses and realise that half the things you spout on here are more bollocks than 99% of 'n00bs'.

Jesus, lets all bow down to the elite, who have the social life that makes thousands of posts possible. Sad twats, get your heads out your arses and realise that half the things you spout on here are more bollocks than 99% of 'n00bs'.

That's better, ranting is always valued by the elite. I'll be generous and award 6/10 for effort for this one. Well done you.

Dullard433

Duller than dull itself
Aug 5, 2008
Dullsville

A very insightful post, displaying maturity beyond your tender years.

Well done

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
is this just a poor attempt to create an early summer BINFEST between 'old skool' and 'newbie' that hasnt really materialised yet?

oh and f*** off,newbies are the future:clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Just wind your neck in NEWBIE
Come back and play with the big boys when you've got a hundred posts under your belt.

*shitstir*

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Hi guys, newbie here :wave: ive actually changed my account from Albaalbion which was my sons account that i hi-jacked :laugh: i took it up to 50 posts, of which i think they were all mine, i hated his tag line but instead of changing it thought it was about time i got my own. Anyway i thought it might piss off some of you to see another newbie so now seems the appropriate time :thumbsup: Its actually the 3rd account ive had on here as years ago i was a member, stopped posting because i got pissed off with the amount of threads on favourite cerials, buscuits, sandwiches etc. etc. im not gonna tell you what my original name was cos i heard through a friend that someone else was using it some time later and apparantly was a complete arse (Honest it wasnt me). Anyway i was going to try and ramble on for 400 words but after about 150 im totally bored and im sure you are too if your still reading this, so ttfn (oops is that text speak) :down:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
f*** newbies
f*** oldies

EXILES rule

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I'm almost a newbie and have made a startling discovery!

If I actually READ the other posts in any given thread before posting myself, I get a greater sense of what it's about and can make an informed post, rather than steaming in with the size 14s and talking balearics...

Probably never catch on mind you :bla:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I should be ashamed of myself, 934 posts in about 9 months is pretty bad. I'm sure people can appreciate that NSC is pretty damn addictive though??

935!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I like fresh blood, it dilutes all you oldies opinions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here