Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst NEWBIES ever?

What should we do with the crap newbies?

• Ban em all

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Ignore them

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Can we talk about buscuits?

20080815dasdasftb_3.jpg

???

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I must say my ignore list is beginning to fill up nicely....

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Ban anyone under 18.

Too much teenage parliament rubbish on John Cravens newsround (probably) has gone to their heads.

When I was a kid the only chance of interactivity I had was getting Noel Edmonds to swap something for me.

That's the problem with modern green politics, there aren't enough chimneys to sweep.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I think they should be banned for life. Ever since our great escape we've had a invasion of newbies, who IMO didn't go to many home games or none atall and only went to one or two away games eg: Millwall or Leeds away.

how in gods name would you know if the newbies have been to home games or not:tosser: maybe their just not as fussed as posting on here

Should we bow down to the oldies and lick their asses like they are some sort of celebrity.

I like the hero worship idea but not really into having my arse licked unless you happen to be Angelina Jolie, in which case I might make an exception. Perhaps you could just make me a nice sandwich instead?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Are the newbies still here? Or do we RUN them OFF this board??

Lets have an NSC witch hunt!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Bring in new blood. Cut away the deadwood. Anyone over 8000 posts is getting too long in the tooth and needs to be put out to grass and retired forthwith. Or even fifthwith.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
As a NEWBIE myself i take umbrage with the thought that us NEWBIES should be banned !!
I joined not so long back and have been racking up about 10 posts aday.
Yes i have started threads that have nothing to do with football. Yes i post silly pictures,make silly comments & use these :salute:

However before i joined i used to look at NSC and guess what attracted me to this fecking site ? Yes silly pictures,comments,threads .....Oh and the Albion...

Guess i will take my leave and look from afar again.......

Or stay and annoy you sad old feckers, who want to make 30 odd threads on Tony Bloom !!

i will leave you moaning ol gits with this...........

Attachments

• f***-off.jpg
    f***-off.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 62

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I think they should be banned for life. Ever since our great escape we've had a invasion of newbies, who IMO didn't go to many home games or none atall and only went to one or two away games eg: Millwall or Leeds away.

I see where your coming from but might not be the case for some, like me i had a season ticket last year, but only went to 4 away games due to money issues

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ban anyone under 18.

Too much teenage parliament rubbish on John Cravens newsround (probably) has gone to their heads.

When I was a kid the only chance of interactivity I had was getting Noel Edmonds to swap something for me.

That's the problem with modern green politics, there aren't enough chimneys to sweep.

:lolol:

smellis

Sep 22, 2008
Ninfield, nr Battle
Over the last 6 months we've picked up a whole host of new posters. Is it my imagination or are they are all crap? Can we chuck this lot out and wait for a better batch to come along? Now that we have a new board and new optimism, how about some decent newbies?

This thread is utter rubbish.

Is that really thes best subject you can discuss?

May of us "newbies" may only have a few posts, which you feel makes you more superior, but as a fan of 25 years, and a season ticket hold the whole period, does that allow me the assumption to say i'm better than someone else who posts rubbish opinions on games whilst listening to it on the radio?

I think not.

There is nothing wrong with "newbies", maybe, with the current "oldies" dominating opinions on NSC and making others feel unwelcome, makes people scared to post as it gets personal.

Maybe us newbies simply don't have enough time on our hands, does that make our opinons invalid? What rubbish!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here