Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst NEWBIES ever?

What should we do with the crap newbies?

• Ban em all

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Ignore them

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Over the last 6 months we've picked up a whole host of new posters. Is it my imagination or are they are all crap? Can we chuck this lot out and wait for a better batch to come along? Now that we have a new board and new optimism, how about some decent newbies?

Agreed, After my abba songs fiasco I probably need alittle time to re-evaluate what constitutes being a valid member of the NSC community.

What do you all think of this!!! - North Stand Chat

maybe the cull should start at the top, seems to me that there are plenty of people on here with thousands of posts who spout nothing but shite, and others who BECAUSE they have thousands of posts seem to think they are better than others and have the right to start threads like this.

waiting patiently to get banned now:salute:

Newbie MUTINY!!!! Ban them all now before it's too late!

Cassive Mock

Nov 14, 2007
T/Wells
Over the last 6 months we've picked up a whole host of new posters. Is it my imagination or are they are all crap? Can we chuck this lot out and wait for a better batch to come along? Now that we have a new board and new optimism, how about some decent newbies?

I vote get rid of the attention seeking keyboard warriors, some with many thousands of posts, of which seem to just try to promote themselves and add to their post count.

Some of us 'newbies' don't feel it necessary to comment on every thread and try to compete with the Premiership of Posters.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Just thought i'd say that i am loving this binfest.

Obviously, i do care about how many posts i have. I sometimes struggle with my sleep. I know i should have more posts. I'm ashamed.
I wish i'd managed to accumulate 1000 posts in a week a la "Wideguy", but at the end of the day, i do other things than sit on NSC listening to old men moaning that someone has decided to risk all of their wealth for this football club etc etc.

:bigwave:

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Make em wear Brighton shirts!

Thats a awful price to pay though saying that i did see a couple holding hands in tesco rather aptly wearing the blessed skint blue and white and unless my eyes are totaly fooked the lady had the name wanton and 7 printed on her back :eek: no better time to be a wanton brighton supporter

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I vote get rid of the attention seeking keyboard warriors, some with many thousands of posts, of which seem to just try to promote themselves and add to their post count.

Some of us 'newbies' don't feel it necessary to comment on every thread and try to compete with the Premiership of Posters.

:cheers::thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
İbrahim Tatlıses;2956665 said:
I was asked in the Sportsman once whether I posted on NSC :lolol:

I must admit I did think "twat".

I NEVER admit to posting on NSC, I just disinterestedly grunt that I occasionally have a look :lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I've noticed a lot of newbies seem fond of using textspeak.
This should result in an immediate and permanent ban.

I will go along with that but otherwise "the more the merrier".

In reality there have been some pretty promising, occassionally interesting, and invariably (as) ill informed (as the rest of us) contributers and the dross will fall by the wayside anyway.............................or come to think of it, perhaps not if some established posters are typical of the long term balance

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009

lets chuck you out a ? now there s a good idea!!!! go on off you go, back to your box !! byeeeee :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

you tell em' they know who they are...........:clap2:

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Just thought i'd say that i am loving this binfest.

Obviously, i do care about how many posts i have. I sometimes struggle with my sleep. I know i should have more posts. I'm ashamed.
I wish i'd managed to accumulate 1000 posts in a week a la "Wideguy", but at the end of the day, i do other things than sit on NSC listening to old men moaning that someone has decided to risk all of their wealth for this football club etc etc.

:bigwave:

erm excuse me sonny boy, but go get your maths book out :shrug:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did someone mention the use of MULTIPLE smilies as well ?
Newbies who do that should have their hands cut off. Lets see them post loads of smilies with their bloodied stumps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here