Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst NEWBIES ever?

What should we do with the crap newbies?

• Ban em all

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Ignore them

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Maybe we are crap Lokki, i should stop posting utter drivel and post lots of pics of tits and starting thread on the things that REALLY matter.

Who cares about the Albion or the Blooms? Maybe I'll start a thread on what is NSC's favorite midnight snack as that's the kind of thing that really matters!

Cassive Mock

Nov 14, 2007
T/Wells
Maybe we are crap Lokki, i should stop posting utter drivel and post lots of pics of tits and starting thread on the things that REALLY matter.

Who cares about the Albion or the Blooms? Maybe I'll start a thread on what is NSC's favorite midnight snack as that's the kind of thing that really matters!

I only come on here for the tits!!!!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
How long to you have to be registerd, or how many post do you have to have made before you become an oldie?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think there should be a sub-section on the board where every potential newbie should have to submit a 400 word thesis on what it is they feel they can bring to NSC. Bozza could set each one up as a poll, and we then vote on who we allow to be let loose on The Big Board with full posting rights. They then have a 2 week trial and if they prove to be a worthwhile member, then they can have the use of smilies as well.

These things should be VETTED.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I think there should be a sub-section on the board where every potential newbie should have to submit a 400 word thesis on what it is they feel they can bring to NSC. Bozza could set each one up as a poll, and we then vote on who we allow to be let loose on The Big Board with full posting rights. They then have a 2 week trial and if they prove to be a worthwhile member, then they can have the use of smilies as well.

These things should be VETTED.

Good idea.

Although, as this is a new idea, everyone who wants to continue as a member must submit said 400 word essay. Because in this new board your creating, everone will be a newbie.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If they feel no emotional attachment to Bruce the Budgie, then they should not be allowed to post

Difficult one to measure though. And anyway, he was a COCKATIEL, so I guess thats your posting rights out the window already

(much like Brucie.....*sniff*)

wag chaser

Feb 18, 2009
I am a newbie myself.Not as a supporter cause have followed club near on
40 years, been to about 60 different away grounds including le havre and
Athlone. Its just it has taken me this long to suss out how to work this poxy
computer and log on to nsc so be gentle with us virgins

Dullard433

Duller than dull itself
Aug 5, 2008
Dullsville
What a load of rubbish.

I feel the new posters have a valuable role to play in the development of the board.

Good on them I say

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
"Newbies"? Such a quaint term.

Haven't heard it used since the early days of the internet, when the only people who used it were whey-faced loners who were rather too earnest about their new digital world, lived with their mums and wore synthetic fibres.

They occasionally escaped their perpetual inferiority complex by using words like "newbies" to describe people who were about six months behind them in using the net. The rest of us soon worked out it was no big deal, anyone could go online and find what they wanted, and the bubble burst.

"Newbies" indeed. Ah, takes me back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here