Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst Film Ever

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Its awful but I love it and volcano, love disaster movies.

Flood was the worst film in a long time.

Killer clowns from outer space worst film known to man

Bad but watchable, I don't mind (like Independence Day or Jurrassic Park), but bad and unwatchable is just cringeworthy. I take no other contenders.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Here you go, if anyone's got a spare 1 hour and 19 minutes that they weren't planning on using constructively anyway, I give you 'The Terror' with a very young Jack Nicholson;

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Murphys War

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Battleship looks pretty poor but cant judge it as not seen it.
Worst film has to be Meet the Spartans

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Plan 9 From Outer Space is usually voted the worst ever film but I quite like it myself, it's certainly better than Avatar........

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Armageddon. Totally overblown American bravado bullshit.
The premise was so stupid they should have made it a tongue in cheek spoof, but the attempt to make a 'serious' space thriller was embarrassing, cringeworthy.
At this time I knew the rule regarding shit films and entitlement for a refund, so I walked out before it was halfway through and I got my money back.
My friend was going to stay to the end simply because I'd paid, so had better get my money's worth! I don't subscribe to the idea of wasting valuable time in life just because 'I paid'.

I never knew that. So if you don't like the film and less than 50% has elapsed, you can go back to the ticket booth and say "Sorry, don't like it, can I have a refund please?"

They then have to refund you? Is this true of all cinemas?

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here