Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst Albion XI at the Withdean

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Following on from the 'Best XI' thread, what is the worst 11 you have seen play for us?
Sorry if this has been done before!
GK- Andy Pedderson - For the game v Gillingham! When we lost 4-2 and he fell over !
CB- George Santos
CB- Colin Hawkins

FW- Lorenzo Pinamonte - but if it wasn't for him being so sh*t we would never have got Bobby!
FW- Warren Aspinall
FW- Phil Stant.

Others?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would plump for Graeme Smith. Whilst Petterson was not great (utter tripe), I am convinced he did make some saves, whereas pretty much everything went through Graeme 'The Ghost' Smith.

Kevin McLeod was pretty dire.

Honourable mentions to David Cameron, Martin Thomas, Daniel Webb, Steve Claridge, Gary Elphick, Joe O'Cearuill, Tony Stokes, Shane McFaul, Aidan Newhouse, Dirk Lehmann and Jonny Dixon.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Who was always injured? But scored away at reading, on the TV? We sung "Who are Ya'" When he came on?

Last edited:

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Following on from the 'Best XI' thread, what is the worst 11 you have seen play for us?
Sorry if this has been done before!
GK- Andy Pedderson - For the game v Gillingham! When we lost 4-2 and he fell over !
CB- George Santos
CB- Colin Hawkins

FW- Lorenzo Pinamonte - but if it wasn't for him being so sh*t we would never have got Bobby!
FW- Warren Aspinall
FW- Phil Stant.

Others?

Very interesting choice of attackers. All of them scored for us -good goals too. Very harsh!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Mark 'Supermarket Trolley' macammon, he was shit

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Junior Lewis

Why Junior Lewis?

He provided the quality that pushed us to the league championship in the 2001-2002 season. His passing was excellent and he had a good goalscoring record for a central midfielder (3 in 15 games).

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I would like to add Federico Turienzo and Maheta Molengo to the team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why Junior Lewis?

He provided the quality that pushed us to the league championship in the 2001-2002 season. His passing was excellent and he had a good goalscoring record for a central midfielder (3 in 15 games).

Took the words right out of my mouth - Lewis was very good for us!!

David Lee and McCammon HAVE to be in there!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Manager would have to be Martin Hinshlewood

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here