Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Working/Living in Bangkok Advice?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Eh calm down calm down. Nibble is a good lad but it has to be said Bars Mar owned him on this one. Take it on the chin and move on Nibble.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Eh calm down calm down. Nibble is a good lad but it has to be said Bars Mar owned him on this one. Take it on the chin and move on Nibble.

Yeah thats the way to calm it down. I think Bars was very funny on this thread however he is still a massive c*nt and just 'cos you lick his arse doesn't mean I'm going to.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Some relly helpful posts regarding living & working in BKK.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Wise Words Gav, I've Owned Him Yet Again. Nipple Is Like A Little Puppy Really - The Scrappy Doo Of NSC. Easy To Play With, But Needs A Good Shoeing Every Now And Then Just To Keep Him In Line And Remind Him Who's Boss.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Some relly helpful posts regarding living & working in BKK.

I know.....cheers guys!

For the record...the first post by Nibble did sound a little up its own arse ....but just my opinion like.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Wise Words Gav, I've Owned Him Yet Again. Nipple Is Like A Little Puppy Really - The Scrappy Doo Of NSC. Easy To Play With, But Needs A Good Shoeing Every Now And Then Just To Keep Him In Line And Remind Him Who's Boss.

Very good Bars. You get one over on me and now you think you are the big man. Lets not forget who started all the mud slinging and lets not forget this is on an internet forum and not real life so don't go giving it The big I Am just yet.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Very good Bars. You get one over on me and now you think you are the big man.
scrappy.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I know.....cheers guys!

For the record...the first post by Nibble did sound a little up its own arse ....but just my opinion like.

FFS. Ive had enough of you f***ing no-life cocknoshers. Spielberg, Bars, Simster BYF and all the other bullying, pedantic, little shits can go f*** yourselves. Absaloute bunch of f***ing losers. Nothing better to do that skulk around on here all day insulting people and generally winding people up.

There are some genuinely nice people on this forum and I have enjoyed some good debate but people like Bars just make it all a bit depressing. Thank you and f*** you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Nibble I take more abuse than most on here, move on mate, you've lost this one.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yeah thats the way to calm it down. I think Bars was very funny on this thread however he is still a massive c*nt and just 'cos you lick his arse doesn't mean I'm going to.

Harsh

I like Bars Mar as he has come in like a fox in a chicken pen and ruffled the feathers of the clique who tend to gang up and hunt in packs when someone has an opinion different to theirs.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
FFS. Ive had enough of you f***ing no-life cocknoshers. Spielberg, Bars, Simster BYF and all the other bullying, pedantic, little shits can go f*** yourselves. Absaloute bunch of f***ing losers. Nothing better to do that skulk around on here all day insulting people and generally winding people up.

There are some genuinely nice people on this forum and I have enjoyed some good debate but people like Bars just make it all a bit depressing. Thank you and f*** you.

Keyboard warrrior!

Grow up,stop sulking and stop abusing people. You need to chill out and go take your anger on your councellor.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I didn't bully you. All I said was "eat some humble pie" to which you replied "you can shut your face".

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Please no, well not until about 1700, I had this thread marked down to pass the afternoon away.

Move on Piers nothing to see here.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Harsh

I like Bars Mar as he has come in like a fox in a chicken pen and ruffled the feathers of the clique who tend to gang up and hunt in packs when someone has an opinion different to theirs.
Bars has said one ot two unkind words to me in the past, but by and large I tend to agree.

Mind you, I still chuckle away when I think of his line up for one game where he had Jake Robinson at left back because "It Would Make Us More Attractive To Watch" or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here