Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woolworths mis-price on LCD TVs - £150

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Woolies are onto an absolute winner here. They're 'borrowing' a a few million of everyone for a few days! As the T&C's say you'll get a refund. If it was just a few people I would imagine you might get vouchers but with so many it's hugely doubtful. They've also got an excuse to hold onto it for even longer as so many people have taken it up.

The interest on your money is racking up all the time!

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
Just tried on the phone, wont take orders. Then tried instore, wont take orders. Ping their webserver, offline.... no hope then!!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
dylan_bha said:
Just tried on the phone, wont take orders. Then tried instore, wont take orders. Ping their webserver, offline.... no hope then!!

apparantly if you have got the reciept by email then you can take it instore and get it, apparantly someone has done this!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
tried on phone couldnt get through,

London Road wollies has a cheap brand 32" HD LCD Tv for £399 - cheapest one

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
My order status says - 'Awaiting security check'
:ohmy: :(

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yep and mine :angry: :angry: :angry:

Well it was worth a try!!!

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The poor fucker who miss-keyed by one digit will probably get sacked for this, one week before Christmas :down:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Timbo said:
Woolies are onto an absolute winner here. They're 'borrowing' a a few million of everyone for a few days! As the T&C's say you'll get a refund. If it was just a few people I would imagine you might get vouchers but with so many it's hugely doubtful. They've also got an excuse to hold onto it for even longer as so many people have taken it up.

The interest on your money is racking up all the time!

Believe me Woolies will be gutted about this, not only will they get negative press but they will have lost MUCH MUCH more in lost sales due to the website being down an entire morning just before xmas than a days interest on these orders.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Albion Dan said:
Believe me Woolies will be gutted about this, not only will they get negative press but they will have lost MUCH MUCH more in lost sales due to the website being down an entire morning just before xmas than a days interest on these orders.

Generated allot of new reg's though who will all now get bombared by their ecrm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here