At the foot of the downs
had order conf on 2 42" sharpe ones

Might put the other one in the bathroom

:)

cheers Bozza :fingerscrossed:

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
If it works fantastic and we all get LCD TV's for a bargin. If not all we have lost is a bit of time on their extremely slow website. Maybe it might be worth Bozza going in and redesigning their architecture because it can't handle a few page requests!!!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Albion Dan said:
Got a 37 and a 42, went back to get another 42 but the site is down.

No chance on getting these tvs by the way.

If they honoured every deal my betting is that they would be a million or maybe more down, as it appears this offer is all over the net already.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
can someone give me the product ID for the sharp 32" im gona try and call them with the order

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
tinx said:
I've not received any email confirmation of my order which is a little annoying.

Same here, and i got on this quite sharpish well before the site started to crash.. :(

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Rowdey said:
Same here, and i got on this quite sharpish well before the site started to crash.. :(

all of woolworths.co.uk seems to be down now

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Rowdey said:

and the same here, although the order is clear on their site and the card payment details are there as well.

if you have internet banking check your accounts tomorrow or probably better on monday.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
¡Cereal Killer! said:
If you get a confirmation email, I would assume by law that they have to give you it as it is part of a contract????

Has anyone had cash removed from their accounts yet?

not so my friend, from the T and C's

Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here