Wooah were going to Ibiza!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Booked this morning.

4 star hotel. 2 weeks August/September.

Ave it! :clap2:

Anyone been, anywhere I need to go while I'm there?!

:bounce:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its f***ing class mate...San Antonio or Ibiza Toiwn??

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Top place, avoid San An except for the token visit to Cafe del Mar, and spend your time on the east of the Island. Ibiza Town is quality where you will find Pacha and El Divino, Playa den Bossa for going to the beach and Space and DC10, Las Salinas Beach are the really good spots.

Get a car if you are out of the way as its good to be able to drive about as there is loads to find.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
nice one, also going Aug.
Would say better off sticking to big clubs if you got the cash , but plenty of cheap drinking , birds etc down the west end. Daytimes get down Mambo/savanagh for some chilled tunes . No other part place like it !! superb

Don't bother with Space is also my advice

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f***ing Brill mate. Was there 2 years its great and the beach is not a shit hole either which surprised me.

Obviously you got Cafe Del Mar where you can watch the sunset. Carl Cox was the DJ at the time.

Then you got the super clubs like Manumission and Pacha as well as those in San An like Es Paradis which apparantly has a f***ing class water party where it starts off dry and then they launch the spriklers. I didnt go but my two mates did.

As for space is you are mashed then its worth it as you get free transport there after Manumission and stuff.

Just dont do what my two mates Phil & Simon did and walk home from Space to San Antonio along the most dfangerous road in Europe apparantly.

If you lock Rock (indie and metal) there is also a little rock bar called ground zero...

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yeah and foam as well. You go in your shorts basically and then you end up knee deep in water. Birds love it as well mate :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Only trouble is some of these clubs have like a 40euros entry and the drinks can be very expensive like 10euros for a bottle of beer!!

Hence you may wish to take recreationals with you. And the taps in the super clubs only dispense hot water :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
remember Kaos water party . . .awesome ! remember a couple of foam parts down the west end too possibly in Play 2 ?
Anything goes out there

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I hear its like £90 just to get in some places. What do you mean by taking 'recreationals'?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Es Paradis which apparantly has a f***ing class water party where it starts off dry and then they launch the spriklers. I didnt go but my two mates did.

The Es Paradis water party is quality, Space is wickerd aswell. Spend most your evening in the bars, no point hitting the clubs till late as most are all-nighters anyway.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Biscuit said:
I hear its like £90 just to get in some places. What do you mean by taking 'recreationals'?

Not quite £90 we went at the close of season to Manumission and that was about £50....but youd need to take close to £90 if you are gonna drink in clubs which is why people take, how shall we say...recreational stimulants...like pills and things....

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Not quite £90 we went at the close of season to Manumission and that was about £50....but youd need to take close to £90 if you are gonna drink in clubs which is why people take, how shall we say...recreational stimulants...like pills and things....

is the music so loud you need nurofen then :dunce:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Space is ace, the new terrace is ace and the soundsystem is the best on the island!

Depends what music you like, but Pacha is also ace!!! You cant really go wrong, best thing to do [bit sad] but plan what club your going to goto, before you go, as theres a site with a massive diary and shows what each club has on and who, its hte only way to see the ones you want!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Been there about six times Biscuit and it's f***ing brilliant. But do be prepared to spend £1000s on getting into clubs and drinking when in them. It is literally £50 to get in and £10 a drink in some places. Water costs over a fiver in some bars.

Space isn't quite what it used to be, cos the terrace now has a roof on it and the atmosphere has changed, but it's still a fun way to spend sunday. DC10 on a Monday morning is amazing, but my fave still has to be Bora Bora, a day / nightclub on a beach. Sun, sand, sexy women in bikinis and quality house music, nicely washed down with a cool beer. Heaven :thumbsup:

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I hated the place both times I went but then again I am not into the clubbing scene so it was to be expected. Just avoid the strip which is shite and full of 15 year old chavs getting plastered and trying to smack you round the head with bottles. Have heard good reviews of a lot of the clubs that are over there but it is not my cup of tea. Sure you will enjoy it though biscuit and make sure you get some pics of the totty to post here when you are back:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here