Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wooah were going to Ibiza!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
s.stubbs said:
kavos is quality Beachy,leg over and chips with a filthy hairdresser from Barnsley,happy,happy days indeed.:drink: :cool:
Had my first lads holiday in Kavos aged 18. BH is correct, the place is a shithole, but if you just want to get wrecked every night and pull some filth then that is the place to go

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
I went to Kavos 3 years ago. what a dive and its stinks. the beach was like southend... nasty

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Billy the Fish said:
Had my first lads holiday in Kavos aged 18. BH is correct, the place is a shithole, but if you just want to get wrecked every night and pull some filth then that is the place to go

Oh I fancied that but the wife and Junior wouldn't let me :down:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
you can save cash by not clubbing! plenty to do- crazy golf, snorkling, etc.

best brekkie i found was a place by the Egg, in San An- look to left from the harbour (up some steps to the door).

the mini train is a good laugh, to spend a couple of hours.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
s.stubbs said:
kavos is quality Beachy,leg over and chips with a filthy hairdresser from Barnsley,happy,happy days indeed.:drink: :cool:

So that's why you missed the ship sailing Si? Picture the scene folks. Stubbsy on the beach with his Northern "Lady".

Her, "What sort of ship are you on sailor boy?"
Him, "It's called HMS Invincible, an aircraft carrier."
Her looking out to sea & pointing at a passing HMS Invincible says, "What like that one?"
Him, "Oh f***ing bollocks!"

Happy Days indeed Mr Stubbs! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here