Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wooah were going to Ibiza!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Been about 15-20 times over the last 25 years and is the second best place in the world (after GOSBTS) :smokin:

Although these days, with the kids, it tends to be a villa and dinner in Ibiza town, rather than the clubs ;) but still a great place

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
Probably not what you are after if you are on a lads holiday but Formentera (the little island next to Ibiza) is a beautifull chill out place.

Stumpy Tim

Great place - not at all what I expected. I stayed at the hotel Ministry of Sound used to own - Baria?. It wasn't nearly as tacky & hideous as I though. Great clubs etc, and the sunsets are amazing

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Thats the problem with the written word. It's difficult to convey inflections and meaning. :dunce:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
eastlondonseagull said:
Been there about six times Biscuit and it's f***ing brilliant. But do be prepared to spend £1000s on getting into clubs and drinking when in them. It is literally £50 to get in and £10 a drink in some places. Water costs over a fiver in some bars.

Space isn't quite what it used to be, cos the terrace now has a roof on it and the atmosphere has changed, but it's still a fun way to spend sunday. DC10 on a Monday morning is amazing, but my fave still has to be Bora Bora, a day / nightclub on a beach. Sun, sand, sexy women in bikinis and quality house music, nicely washed down with a cool beer. Heaven :thumbsup:

Good shout ELS.
I always try to go early September.
Still have to say Pacha is THE best club in the world - get cheap tix at Mambo or Cafe Del Mar about 9pm at night from the portable kiosks outside (25euros instead of 45euros) and enjoy the (cheaper) beers and sunset, before getting a cab to Ibiza town.
Suggest then having a beer in Rock bar on the waterfront, before getting a water taxi across the quay to the club at midnightish.

12 euros for a V+Tonic at the last count.. *GULP!*

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
It has to be the best place on earth. I reckon I will still be going there when I am 50, in fact I feel positively young when I go there, I am nearly 26 by the way. There is a lot of misrepresentations about Ibiza.

We have been going twice a year for the past 3 years except not this year as we are buying a flat and getting married next year so money is very tight, we are trying to sneak away in September for the closing parties. I have to say I get very bad withdrawal symptoms.

I love Space as there is no other place like it. Bora Bora is ok but not as good as it used to be as there are strict music laws and noise policies on the island now as well as your local mafia!!!

I would recommend taking lots of dosh and make sure you see the island as well because there are some lovely beaches and bars. Dont bother with Eden and Es Paradis unless you like to go clubbing in tracky bottoms and caps.

Apart from Sunset Strip there isnt anything much in San An. Good website which has a clubbing diary and forum is www.ibizaspotlight.com.

It really depends on what sort of music your into as to what club you go to. Recommend Pacha. El Divino gets rammed and tend to be full of posers.

have a good time.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
went in '89 Ku, Amnesia and Es Paradis
went in '03 Space and Bora, Bora
must have one more visit in me before I hang up my raving boots
Circoloco at DC10 would be my night/day-spot of choice:cool:

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
i went san antonio, was immense. but yeah its like 40 euros to get in some places and then 15 euros just for a bottle of water!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Re: Re: Wooah were going to Ibiza!

s.stubbs said:
Went to san Antonio in 1988 after being deported from Germany(don't ask),had a fabulous time,even got abducted by aliens.:drink:

why were you deported from Germany ?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Been there 5 times, great place, there is somthing for everyone as the mixed reaction on here suggests. You tend to find that people who are serious about the music don't like San An and people just out to get pissed up find Ibiza town a bit boring. I normally try to do a mixture of both.
The west end is hit and miss, usually it's full of wankers but I've had a few good nights out there when my brain couldn't handle any more 'recreationals'. The best places to drink in San an are the beach bars like Itacha, bar M and Coastline. Never been a big fan of Mambo but it's good for the sunset which is a must do. Clubs will depend on your musical taste really, also how long you're there for. My flatmate got back from there this morning and it sounds as good as ever.
This is a good website for club schedules
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
I want to go and see Kasabian play their next month.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Went once to Kavos and the sign said "Welcome to Hell" say no more - the pits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here