Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Women's World Cup

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Pleased the aussies went through. We have a love hate relationship with ox but definitely a hate relationship with France!! (Pretty certain we've never had a war with the Aussies)
Yeah, it only just dawned on me at the end that I was wanting the Aussies to win. Not sure that's ever happened before.

Good for the home nation to get through - Brisbane should be fun tonight. Hopefully we'll have the chance to knock them out in the semis.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Colombia showing how to sing a National Anthem.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
I know this'll come back to haunt me, but I do not get Toone starting. She just doesn't seem to have the strength or control to play that number 10 role at the moment.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Need to toughen up a bit, leave a foot in. We’re getting bullied a bit.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Pleased the aussies went through. We have a love hate relationship with oz but definitely a hate relationship with France!! (Pretty certain we've never had a war with the Aussies)
I go to France every summer and have good French friends. The Aussies are full of themselves.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know this'll come back to haunt me, but I do not get Toone starting. She just doesn't seem to have the strength or control to play that number 10 role at the moment.
Just bottled a challenge that would have put her through on goal if she’d won it

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Seb Hutchinson seems desperate for colombia to score.

England are playing well though, despite a poor ref.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here