Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Women's World Cup

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Come again :lolol:
You're quite right, Icy.

As long as England can keep relying on Haitian finishing, Nigerian penalty-taking and Colombian goalkeeping, their name's on the trophy. :wink:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This Colombian ref is a joke

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Constant theme of Colombian games, Villa levels of shithousery, going down for injuries, breaking up good periods of footy for the other team.

Edit: though saying that she can't carry on.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My starter was a bit meh, bring on the main course :smile:

I think the dessert is going to be shit though. Lacklustre England vs Wales at Twickenham. Hope I’m wrong

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A better 2nd half from England who ran out deserved winners at the end.

61% possession and 10 shots with 6 on target. An excellent finish from Russo - the little bit of quality that deserved to be the winner.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A better 2nd half from England who ran out deserved winners at the end.

61% possession and 10 shots with 6 on target. An excellent finish from Russo - the little bit of quality that deserved to be the winner.
Ex Brighton player.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I thought the refereeing was of the very highest quality.

I haven't seen any of the game.
Clearly!

It was bad. Not Attwell at Spurs bad, but not far off. Never had control of the game and let Columbia get away with constant kicks, elbows and pull backs.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Clearly!

It was bad. Not Attwell at Spurs bad, but not far off. Never had control of the game and let Columbia get away with constant kicks, elbows and pull backs.
The one thing that went our way was when we smashed it out for a throw-in, claimed it was our ball, and got the decision. But generally the Colombian's were free to smash into us, sending our players flying, and that was fine. But if Caicedo were to slip and fall, having not been touched - yeah that's a free-kick to Colombia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here