Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Simster is putting the boot in as I slagged his Brother off so its fair game.

Still a " tedious, self - pitying self centred outlook on life " seems harsh but there you go.

This thread could run and run but I have apologised, put my hands up and what more can I do ?. Looking back at the initital posts it was silly but certainly no malice intended.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I've just read through this entire thread, and I am still none the wiser. What actually happened? So far, we've only had the aftermath.

However, let me see if I've got this right...

• US was emotionally trampled upon by a female of an as yet unestablished species.
• It's not the first time it's happened
• Consequently US dived into a bottle of red plonk
• All of the above three then made the aforementioned US come on here and post this little pickle on the board
• And again
• And again
• US sobered up
• US felt angry and humiliated as the thought of his own silliness, like at the very begnining of this sorry tale

Moral of the tale - get yourself an alcohol dependency, Unc. It breaks the cycle, and you're on better form that way. :thumbsup:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
A man known localy by the name of Uncle Spielberg it was alledged phoned “Kitty” on the night of November 28, 2009. When she arrived at his address, he took a lot of drink and drugs and became angry when she refused to do some of the things he asked.

The woman phoned her sister several times to get her to send a taxi. A series of cars arrived but Verrell, who had a gun with him, barred her exit.

She eventually tricked him into letting her out of the flat by saying she would buy him cigarettes, pushing him away and running when she reached the front door. :p Sory GG

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I've just read through this entire thread, and I am still none the wiser. What actually happened? So far, we've only had the aftermath.

However, let me see if I've got this right...

• US was emotionally trampled upon by a female of an as yet unestablished species.
• It's not the first time it's happened
• Consequently US dived into a bottle of red plonk
• All of the above three then made the aforementioned US come on here and post this little pickle on the board
• And again
• And again
•*US sobered up
• US felt angry and humiliated as the thought of his own silliness, like at the very begnining of this sorry tale

Moral of the tale - get yourself an alcohol dependency, Unc. It breaks the cycle, and you're on better form that way. :thumbsup:

Basically not really Alan but I got pissed and made a tit of myself so no change there then.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dont drink and be near the internet*. Simple.

*If you do the FFS make sure its on a forum where NOBODY knows you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No but its a long story and one I am sure no one is interested in.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I guess its a slow news day today for this still to be rattling along. There's nothing to see here now.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I guess its a slow news day today for this still to be rattling along. There's nothing to see here now.

Yes & No

This is what happens when you mix wine & women :eek:

Attachments

• ugly.jpg
    ugly.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 140

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
if women are just a pain in the arse to you i suggest you maybe need to read a few sex education books sweetie x

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Me and ST have history. He likes to have a pop at every opportunity and I gave him an opportunity and he took it. So its my fault for leaving myself open again with ST having an open goal and a simple tap it.

The history in question being REMF 1.

Big respect to both of you for that - Tim's 2 goals and Gareth's organisation.

*finds common ground*

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have apologised to ST and Simster so can do no more. They have not accepted my apologies. I guess if I do a silly post when pissed I am fair game. I have gone off on one with other posters and over reacted before so I realise that it is me who may have the anger issues and will go away and redress my failings.

No offence intended.

I have apologised to ST and Simster so can do no more. They have not accepted my apologies. I guess if I do a silly post when pissed I am fair game. I have gone off on one with other posters and over reacted before so I realise that it is me who may have the anger issues and will go away and redress my failings.

No offence intended.

so did you do doggy style?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here