Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women who flaunt themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anyway, what defines "scantily clad"? Is Cheryl asking for it if she goes out like this?

cheryl-tweedy-picture-1.jpg

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
I can't believe the Mod's haven't banned our residential, pro-rape, rural inbred for this. I'm all for healthy debate - but this is just a sodding disgrace. How low can NSC go?

Sort it out, FFS! :mad:

I take it by your comments above that you are insinuating that I am pro rape, but that is so very far from the truth. My point is that if a woman dresses like a slut she must expect to be treated as a slut. I also point out that we still live in a free society where one is granted freedom of speech and I feel that women should be more responsible and realise that they are putting themselves in a dangerous space by displaying their goodies for all and sundry. Would you dear Twinkle Toes walk down the street counting out recently withdrawn money from the cash mechine and not worry that you might get mugged? I think it is far more attractive to see a pretty woman in clothes that leave something to the imagination rather than some Sharon or Tracy with fake tan, pierced naval and stinking of cheap perfume.

Last edited:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Here endeth the attempted wind up by Uninvited Guest/PSB (or whatever he is calling himself this week).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here