Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women who flaunt themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
We are only monkeys with shoes so it is'nt surprising that blokes regress to acting like chimps, especially when they have been on the sauce, so the sight of an apparently sexually available female will tend to incite them to go into a mating ritual which involves shouting whistling and aggressive behaviour..especially when in the company of other males in their troop (how often have you seen blokes acting like this on their own?)

Women are obviously the focus of attention when they go out in their warpaint with their goods on display..they too are signalling, subconciously, a willingness to mate...it's the equivalent of a female Baboons arse going bright purple when she ovulates..but the difference between Humans and other monkeys is supposed to be an ability to control our baser urges..doesn't always work out like that though.

If a woman dresses in very scanty clothes, goes into an environment where there are many eager young men with their higher functions eroded from drink then I don't think she should realistically expect to remain unnoticed, she should be prepared for fairly aggressive approaches from men and have her wits about her.

This is obviously a different scenario than lone predatory rapists who operate outside of groups and typically have a warped view of society and women in general.

I used to work with a lot of young women and they quickly learn the danger signals and behaved accordingly, not everyone gets a second chance of course but it was ever thus.

Yes it's understandable. But in no way should this remove responsibility from the aggressors who have chosen to erode their higher functions through drink.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Yes it's understandable. But in no way should this remove responsibility from the aggressors who have chosen to erode their higher functions through drink.

Not saying it should. I just think that just as its mens responsibility to control themselves its womens responsibility to make sure they are properly prepared to deal with an aggressive testosterone and bevvy fuelled bloke when he steps out of line.

This idea about women "asking for it" which was a reasonable defence for rape until relatively recently has pretty much ended now, but every bloke understands at some primal level what that means, you can intellectualise all you like but in the end we've all looked at a Woman dressed to kill and known she is up for it although, thankfully, most of us behave ourselves, some will not. Men use all sorts of tactics to get women to have sex with them ranging from the overt up front posturing and aggression to the sly and devious...its all the same thing really, just carried out by different types of bloke.

If you speak to pretty much any Woman they will tell you that some men just won't take no for an answer and will be very very pushy with a girl to the point that you could argue they are forcing themselves on them.

I know women who have had sex with men they did'nt fancy because the guy has worn them down...I think this is very very close to rape in that it's not really consensual on her part, she just runs out of will to resist and gives in.

No court would support her if she complained because the view is that she was not physically forced, but they still feel pretty used and dirty afterwards knowing they have been compelled to do something against their will.

Fact is, I think, that a lot of the time girls are "asking for it"...but who they are asking it from is up to them not men.

Hmm. Women are a different animal altogether, that's for sure. They sometimes will throw aside sensibility, shame and inhibitions in order to get attention, and especially when going to clubs where there will be lots of 'competition' so as to speak.
This does show a certain lack of confidence in their own attractions, and God-given attributes that are above the legs-in-heels and breasts-hanging-out etc.

I was in the Font and Firkin a couple of weeks back and it was loaded with flesh - much of it in nylon veils and revealing legs up to and beyond the knickers. BUT... the one lass who stood out was dressed in an understating way, classy clothes with individual style of her own, and she sat calmly among a group of friends, not spinning about like a lighthouse!

So there you go, she was the one I couldn't help noticing, and the rest were meat-market cattle.

[yt]6Y9BukEBI9c[/yt]

Last edited:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Hmm. Women are a different animal altogether, that's for sure. They sometimes will throw aside sensibility, shame and inhibitions in order to get attention, and especially when going to clubs where there will be lots of 'competition' so as to speak.
This does show a certain lack of confidence in their own attractions, and God-given attributes that are above the legs-in-heels and breasts-hanging-out etc.

I was in the Font and Firkin a couple of weeks back and it was loaded with flesh - much of it in nylon veils and revealing legs up to and beyond the knickers. BUT... the one lass who stood out was dressed in an understating way, classy clothes with individual style of her own, and she sat calmly among a group of friends, not spinning about like a lighthouse!

So there you go, she was the one I couldn't help noticing, and the rest were meat-market cattle.

[yt]6Y9BukEBI9c[/yt]

:laugh::laugh: jack is the nuts!!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I have no sympathy with those women who go out scantily clad and then find that they attract attention from those they do not wish to recieve it from. Why do they go out dressed in revealing attire in the first place if it is not to draw attention to themselves? Being a hetro sexual male I quite enjoy the sight of female flesh but there are some out there who cannot control their basic instincts. I do not condone rape or sexual assault but when it transpires that a drunken wench wearing little gets attacked I feel that they are partially to blame. Is it unreasonible of me to be of this opinion?

From this I take it when you were bum raped by a peado for wearing BOARD SHORTS on the beach as a child, and have no problem with it, cos you were asking for it ??

Or you got a knockback last night after 10 pints enjoying the game and raped a lone female dressed in not much on the way home???:(

Last edited:

Attachments

• MonkeysVsShoessm.jpg
    MonkeysVsShoessm.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 193

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I have no sympathy with those women who go out scantily clad and then find that they attract attention from those they do not wish to recieve it from. Why do they go out dressed in revealing attire in the first place if it is not to draw attention to themselves? Being a hetro sexual male I quite enjoy the sight of female flesh but there are some out there who cannot control their basic instincts. I do not condone rape or sexual assault but when it transpires that a drunken wench wearing little gets attacked I feel that they are partially to blame. Is it unreasonible of me to be of this opinion?

Showing some skin does not mean everyone is entitled to get stuck in.:wozza:

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
women who are scantly clad are either comfortable with their bodies or possibly insecure and seeking male attention. HOWEVER male attention is looking, paying a compliment or maybe buying a drink NOT rape or sexual assault. And to suggest women who are victims are even slightly responsible is horrifying.

I would suggest contributory negligence.

yes it is you f*cking nonce C*nt.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
displaying every thing in the shop window.

When a girl does that it's not really very attractive at all though is it?

Perhaps that's the problem, when a girl goes out like that the only type she would attract is a knuggle-dragging moron who would justify to himself that she was "asking for it".

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
From this I take it when you were bum raped by a peado for wearing speedos on the beach as a child, and have no problem with it, cos you were asking for it ??

Or you got a knockback last night after 10 pints enjoying the game and raped a lone female dressed in not much on the way home???:(

Speak for your self. I've never had a pair of speedos. Far too common. I'm a
board shots man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here