Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women - where do you poo?

Women - Do you only poo at home?

• Yes - I'm with your wife on this one Gritty, I hate pooing anywhere but home, and will avoid doing s

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • Nope, poo anywhere me, your wife is a bit odd Gritty.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • I'm a bloke and just want to vote to see the result.

Votes: 89 79.5%

• Total voters

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
My wife will ONLY poo at home, and her parents home, "because that used to be home".

She has tremendous bowels control and can go days without pooing if she needs to, whereas I get the urge and sometimes have to be seated and releasing within a few minutes.

I've joked about her obsession with the "home" toilet for years, and she has always maintained "it's a woman" thing. She somehow brings this up in conversation with her female friends and the vast majority seem to share her view. But I'm not buying it, surely they are just humouring her.

But I throw it out to you NSC ladies out there. Is it a woman thing, or is my wife just peculiar?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
She's not the only one because Mrs Bulldog only ever has a dump at home which is bad news for the rest of the Bulldog residents!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Gritt23 said:

But I throw it out to you NSC ladies out there. Is it a woman thing, or is my wife just peculiar?

Absolutely NOT! I find it totally not normal that Tank can go anytime, any place anywhere and doesnt care who is outside the door lurking about and listening!! :lolol:

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I've only come across this syndrome once, but it was astonishing.

Went on holiday to Corfu with a girl called Angela, who declined to take a dump the whole week we there because she could 'only ever go on her home toilet'.

Perhaps I should have taken her up the arse to get her to unclench for once, but sadly she wasn't that kind of girl either.

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
I've never given the subject much thought, but now you mention it I only go at home or at my sister's (used to be my mum's) place.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
:lolol: 15 Blokes wanting to see the result and no women voted.

My Mrs is the same , although she likes to not talk about it her bowel function. Also In over 5 years of knowing here , Im yet to hear her fart ????
I used to hold mine in for the first few months, but once the first one slipped out It was a slippery slope.
I now find myself pushing and wafting with regular ease

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Re: Re: Women - where do you poo?

Race said:
Absolutely NOT! I find it totally not normal that Tank can go anytime, any place anywhere and doesnt care who is outside the door lurking about and listening!! :lolol:

Ditto!

I have to say that if by some horror I have to use a public loo I only do so if I think the other cubicles are empty. If someone comes into a neighbouring trap whilst I'm in mid use I stop what I'm doing and put my fingers in my ears. I find the sound of another man at his business completely repulsive and presume they feel the same.
How do I vote ?

I fact I don't care, I voted yes.

Euurgh Its simply not right.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Same with my colleague, she refuses to poo at work, only at home.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Re: Re: Women - where do you poo?

Race said:

Ann-Marie is that you? What are you doing pretending to be married to a Brighton player?

That's EXACTLY what she would say. She's not alone in this? My god I'm amazed.

:ohmy:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
My Mrs too. Won't countenance it outside our own house. The fact that we've only lived there since February, and before that it wasn't our house, seems to have escaped her.....

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Dougal said:
I used to hold mine in for the first few months, but once the first one slipped out It was a slippery slope.
I now find myself pushing and wafting with regular ease

You held them in for months? I assume you would sneak off and let rip out of earshot, and did that for months.

I was like that at the start of our relationship. She honestly thought I had a bladder problem as I would keep going to the toilet when we were out together, when really I was just going in there to let rip.

:D

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I once met an english woman in India who hadn't pooed for a fortnight.

Very impressive at first, until you realised it was damaging her kidneys and making her ill...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here