Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women - where do you poo?

Women - Do you only poo at home?

• Yes - I'm with your wife on this one Gritty, I hate pooing anywhere but home, and will avoid doing s

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • Nope, poo anywhere me, your wife is a bit odd Gritty.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • I'm a bloke and just want to vote to see the result.

Votes: 89 79.5%

• Total voters

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Re: Re: Re: Women - where do you poo?

Gritt23 said:
[B

That's EXACTLY what she would say. She's not alone in this? My god I'm amazed.

:ohmy: [/B]

I am probably WORSE than your wife! Not only do I ONLY EVER go at home but out of the 3 loo's we have I can only use the same one!! :lolol: You men just dont care about these things cos you're all dirty animals!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
NMH said:
I had a girlfriend who I overheard telling her mate that she couldn't even piss in my place because she didn't want me hearing her!
This despite the fact that I knew her every nook and cranny rather intimately.

She was only 16 though :p

My wife will piss in other toilets but does apparently have to hovver.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Women - where do you poo?

Race said:
I am probably WORSE than your wife! Not only do I ONLY EVER go at home but out of the 3 loo's we have I can only use the same one!! :lolol: You men just dont care about these things cos you're all dirty animals!!

We have 3 loos, but I'm pretty sure she'll poo in any of them.

Have you ever been somewhere, and simply HAD to have a poo, there was no avoiding it?

Despite my wife's superhuman strength when it comes to holding them back there was one occasion when she was at work, that there was no saving it until the end of the day.

Yep, she drove home, took her much needed dump and then went back again.

Madness.

You men just dont care about these things cos you're all dirty animals!!

Is this a joke, ARE you my wife, she said EXACTLY that this morning when the subject came up.

Last edited:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
my wife is another 'only at home' person. The only time that this rule is set aside is if we are only holiday for 2 weeks or so.

her record is 5 days with no defacation.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I have a problem with using public or work toilets, largely because I couldn't tolerate sitting on a seat warmed by some other blokes hairy arse.

I will always wait until I get home - although I have no problem with using someone elses facilities if I'm visiting or away on holiday.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Re: Re: Women - where do you poo?

Race said:
Absolutely NOT! I find it totally not normal that Tank can go anytime, any place anywhere and doesnt care who is outside the door lurking about and listening!! :lolol:

Will find it very hard to watch tank on the pitch now without thinking of that

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
As much as possible I do numbers twos at home. Working in London this was not always possible but ensuring the bathroom was completely empty before embarking was necessary...My business is my business...

Although sitting in the garden of the Buckingham Arms one Sunday afternoon 2 summers ago, after a few pints of cider, the airwaves were assaulted by a chap emptying his bowels in a 1866 Overture kind of way... followed by some groaning and grunting, and another occupant of a separate cubicle (I presumed) asking "Cor blimey mate - you alright?"...Had us all in fits of stitches... The gents toilet window was open and its right next to the garden!!:lol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Trufflehound said:
I once met an english woman in India who hadn't pooed for a fortnight.

Very impressive at first, until you realised it was damaging her kidneys and making her ill...

:lolol: :lolol:

I'm a bloke and just want to vote to see the result.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women - where do you poo?

Gritt23 said:
We have 3 loos, but I'm pretty sure she'll poo in any of them.

Have you ever been somewhere, and simply HAD to have a poo, there was no avoiding it?

Despite my wife's superhuman strength when it comes to holding them back there was one occasion when she was at work, that there was no saving it until the end of the day.

Yep, she drove home, took her much needed dump and then went back again.

Madness.

Cant think of a time when there has been no avoiding it but I would do exactly the same as your wife and drive home! Tank has just got in and the first thing he does is head for the toilet, he is now sitting on it pooing and at the same time happily having a conversation with our boy through the door about his shoot out cards AND reading the newspaper! I just couldnt sit there and chat to someone, not even in my house!! It should be done in secret with no one else knowing what you are doing!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I remember once when we were driving down to the west country Mrs Bulldog was busting for a pee and the only place I could find was a layby hidden from the main road by trees. With great reluctance she went & squated by some bushes and left me with the instructions to shout if I saw anybody approaching. Just after she started a coach pulled into the same layby and I know I should've warned her but I was laughing so much at her impending embarassment I could'nt get the words out. All on board the coach were wintess to Mrs Bulldog in full flow with her large white bottom contrasting beautifully with her bright red face. I was laughing so much I nearly pissed myself in the process, Mrs bulldog was'nt amused. :lolol:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women - where do you poo?

Race said:
Cant think of a time when there has been no avoiding it but I would do exactly the same as your wife and drive home! Tank has just got in and the first thing he does is head for the toilet, he is now sitting on it pooing and at the same time happily having a conversation with our boy through the door about his shoot out cards AND reading the newspaper! I just couldnt sit there and chat to someone, not even in my house!! It should be done in secret with no one else knowing what you are doing!!

too much information :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
At my first Glasto I didn't poo from Wednesday until the Monday morning, it well hurt. Now I just use the longdrops whenever needs be.

I'll poo in any house and at work. Not in pubs, clubs or restaurants. Cubciles in these places are for doing coke in, nothing else.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

I'll poo in any house and at work. Not in pubs, clubs or restaurants. Cubciles in these places are for doing coke in, nothing else.

I love pooing in those places just to piss off all those off queuing outside to do a few lines.

Half flush, leaving the seat up.

:lol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
jonny.rainbow said:
I love pooing in those places just to piss off all those off queuing outside to do a few lines.

Half flush, leaving the seat up.

:lol:

Blow your nose in a tissue and wipe it on top of the loo is another good one!! Ever seen someone trying to scrape their wet bogey'd coke of the top of the loo - ha - well funny!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here