Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women.. The most dangerous think to a Man

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
Affairs can be physical or non physical. May be a non physical affair is more of an inappropriate friendship where your Wife or Husband would be far from amused if they found out. In this case I am doing the honorable thing and putting a stop to it before it gets out of control.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is it her SISTER ?

Thats always a favourite to cause a bit of a rift.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
sounds like its already gone to far so you migt as well slip her one up the tradesmens if the missus is gonna find out anyways.

tell you what fella. what about suggesting a thresome and that way yuo get to keep yuor marrige to.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
man - I have been having a non -physical affair

woman omg - what do you mean? have you...... have you spoken to another woman or are we talking about a mental affair - where you imagined having sex with her

man - well everytime I have sex with you I imagine its her but I have ended it

Woman - what you are never going to think about her again or never speak to her again

man - ehhhhhh! can we just pretend we never had this conversation

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
Her sister is quite fit but after having 5 children I should think it would be like shagging a bucket.

nothin wrong wiv a fanny like a ripped coalmans pocket fella. my missus has got a f***ing huge vag. looks more like the underside of an octopuss but she just wraps one of them dildos to me old fella wiv an elastic band and shes happy as larry.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
Her sister is quite fit but after having 5 children I should think it would be like shagging a bucket.

nothin wrong wiv a fanny like a ripped coalmans pocket fella. my missus has got a f***ing huge vag. looks more like the underside of an octopuss but she just wraps one of them dildos to me old fella wiv an elastic band and shes happy as larry.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
In terms of the "fitter sister" you must always make sure you get the fitter one before hand. Or make sure she is an only child. Also make sure her MUM is not a MILF. Athough it depends on how old you are. If you are my age, well, just make sure the mum is UGLY since she will be gagging for it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
pd219803.jpg

....bit offputting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here