Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women.. The most dangerous think to a Man

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going back to the topic in effect our friend perceives he has had an affair that is not physical.

Next question is what exactly would you describe as a non physical affair.....................

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This is" When Harry met Sally". You cannot have a women friend without sex coming into it somewhere. :nono:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Really? I've got more male friends than female.....and never slept with any of them...god I must be ugly!:ohmy:

That's not to say they wouldn't, if given the opportunity. :laugh:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Going back to the topic in effect our friend perceives he has had an affair that is not physical.

Next question is what exactly would you describe as a non physical affair.....................

When you meet up for no strings sex with a lady, then when she undresses you realise she's a he and run off. *suspects this is what happened with the uninvited guest*

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My experience is that Women can be head fucks. I can cope with anything life throws at me but affairs of the heart I am SHIT HOUSE at handling especially when things start to go Pear shaped.

I have been left a gibbering wreck several times when things have gone West with my partner.

My advice is keep a Dog and forget Women. A Dog will give you everlasting and unconditional love.

They will not interogate you where you have been. They do not want to know your every move. They ALWAYS greet you with a Waggy tail and be pleased when you come through the door in the evening. They do not mind you going out with your mates and coming back pissed.

Yes folks Dogs are the way forward.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Men are quite easy to please really. My advice to the Women out there is

1. Make sure he is well fed.
2. Do not have a go at him when he wants to go drinking with his mates in " male bonding sessions " as long as he does not take the piss.
3. Let him watch the football on tv within reason and do not keep having a pop and keep saying Football is shit.
4. Let him have a regular leg over and reassure him he is the best ever lover with a generously endowed member.
5. Never slag him off to your mates.

Its quite simple really.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They won't listen Unc. Your habits will be fascinating to them when they first meet you, after a time they will claim possession and try to change you into their idea of what you should really be like. :US:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am not a complicated bloke. I like all of the above in my list and in return they get to be with me. I in return promise to be faithful and take them out every now and again and not fart in their prescence. It seems a fair deal to me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Maybe US there are issues as you haven't met the right woman ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a good deal from where I am sitting.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe US there are issues as you haven't met the right woman ?

Quite possibly but seriously I do not demand much. Is it too much to ask ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Exactly...from your side. Relationships are two way streets, the less compromise the more lanes there are. You know how hard it is to get to the middle of a ten lane motorway to meet in the middle don't you...

I agree with Skipper. Most Women I have met want to change everything that makes me the wonderful human being I am :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here