Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Look all I want is

To be fed and watered, have the occassional leg over for Birthdays and Xmas, have a regular drink with my makes and watch the Albion.

That to me is not a deal breaker.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Look all I want is

To be fed and watered, have the occassional leg over for Birthdays and Xmas, have a regular drink with my makes and watch the Albion.

That to me is not a deal breaker.

It can be for some as maybe they detest football and want company every other Saturday afternoon ?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
1 to 5 at a guess.:annoyed:

Maybe Unc should find a girlfriend who likes football?

Football is the first thing we watch in our house... I even let Zef watch football even when Location, Location Location is on... me good :lol:

Its useful to have a partner who has similar interests....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Football is the first thing we watch in our house... I even let Zef watch football even when Location, Location Location is on... me good :lol:

Good start also similar aspirations to what goals in life

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(

I can see who wears the donkeys in your house...:ohmy:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
My missus thinks I take her for granted!

I bought her a dyson hoover on birthday (which was on sale at the time) and she went ballistic, cost me £200 quid!

The carpets however have never been so clean!

:glare:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
My missus thinks I take her for granted!

I bought her a dyson hoover on birthday (which was on sale at the time) and she went ballistic, cost me £200 quid!

The carpets however have never been so clean!

:glare:

I got a drill one christmas... :lol: To be honest it was very useful and we were gutting the house to redecorate...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

So US has to find a women who likes football, not easy, supports the Albion even more difficult, and drinks beer!
But as I said before after a few months she would turn out to be a closet Palarse fan and a lager drinker and want him to join her in her interests.
So dogs are the way to go. Hey you could bump into a nice bint walking her dog.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Clever chap, but thats an easy one...:lol:

The E in 1600E stands for Executive, as in wooden cappings inside, upmarket interior trim, chrome Rostyles, a 1600GT cross-flow lump and Corsair 2000E gearbox...

A 1500GT was a Mark 1 Cortina, with a GT non-cross-flow lump, which due to having flat-top pistons, could rev higher than the later x-flow, dished piston Mk. 2 lumps...

Btw I've still got the scars on my knuckles from banging my hands when working on the little beauties many moons ago :)

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Yes folks Dogs are the way forward.

I am seriously worried about you!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Her sister is quite fit but after having 5 children I should think it would be like shagging a bucket.

nothin wrong wiv a fanny like a ripped coalmans pocket fella. my missus has got a f***ing huge vag. looks more like the underside of an octopuss but she just wraps one of them dildos to me old fella wiv an elastic band and shes happy as larry.

:lolol::lolol: funny as f*** - you now OWN my signature SM!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here