Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking Away (Now official thread) - All Ticket

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Woking seems a nice town with some good pubs near the train station, O'Neills is probably the best from what I can remember but nowhere to drink near the ground. They've got one amazing stand that could grace the Championship at least but the rest of the ground is poor.

Woking_2.jpg

Woking_1.jpg

Woking_6.jpg

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Because of the college being in close proximity it has a bad reputation for several rapes and sex crimes. Hated working up there, was glad to get back to Brighton!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We'll be on that bottom open terrace, and thus most likely it'll be a shit atmosphere

I live a couple of miles from Woking now, and take my daughter swimming just opposite every Saturday morning. Saw the Brighton-bound coaches yesterday. You're spot on, that terrace down one side is where the away fans usually get put for segregated games. Can't be more than 1,500ish? I might go in the home end for this one, don't really like doing that but it might be easier. I don't think it'll be a shit atmosphere though, night game, possible upset, decent crowd for them...

Incidentally, I had wondered if their manager Graham Baker might have played against us when we thrashed Man City 4-0 in the 1983 4th round. He was definitely there and a regular, but may have been injured at that time.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
After the poor performance yesterday by our 'B' side and the thought of a long dark winters evening in Surrey. Is it really worth travelling for the replay?

Fairweathered twat.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Are you going or does it clash with a Spurs game?

It doesn't, no. If I can get a ticket, I'll be there 100% - I really fancy it. :drink:

Arsenal Away on the Saturday, though. :wink: :rave:

fanwell

Nov 6, 2010
The covered terrace(KRE) opposite the large Bellway stand, is the home supporters area. Yours is the CLT, uncovered, but it's ok cos we will sell you plastic bags if you don't bring your own.
If enough Brighton supporters come, you will probably be given a section of the Bellway.
Come and have a good time - sing and banter.

onehanded

Oct 22, 2010
No chance of away members getting many tickets for the woking game as season tickets will get them first. Does that mean a whole lot of non singers attending. Friend up near woking will get tickets and go near to brighton fans. A lot of fans may need to get tickets by attending woking club shop, can buy up to 6 tickets. No trouble just fans wanting to watch the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here