Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking Away (Now official thread) - All Ticket

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Will get tickets in the Woking end if need be. But should be OK what with being a season ticker holder and all that!!! The ground is only about 10 minutes from me so nice to have a close game for a change

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
For what it's worth (and not 100 per cent yet because decisions haven't been made/announced), but ESPN will show two first-round replays live, and Woking v Brighton is first choice. However the date should stay the Tuesday, because ESPN understandably don't want to use Wednesday (England playing) and Albion then play Saturday/Tuesday, so won't want to play on the Thursday before - which is when the other one will be shown. Hope that all makes sense, gist of it being that even if it is live, and it probably will be, the date should stay on the Tuesday.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
There should be a good atmosphere at Kingfield. I saw them play Aldershot there - no problem with atmosphere then. Or a conference promotion game I saw against Macclesfield one year. Walkable from the station, and parking opposite in the Leisure centre.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
For what it's worth (and not 100 per cent yet because decisions haven't been made/announced), but ESPN will show two first-round replays live, and Woking v Brighton is first choice.

How do you know this ?
Not that I'm doubting you, just interested.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Anyone know when the ticket information is likely to be released? I thought they would this morning but nothing as yet.

We will 100% sell 900 tickets, but I think a Woking fan suggested we might get a larger allocation - maybe 1700? Due to the sizes of stands we can use.....

But due to who we have drawn in the next round and the fact that for a lot of Albion fans, the travelling time might be no more than 15 minutes longer, and for many shorter, I think we will sell 1700 no probs.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We'll be on that bottom open terrace, and thus most likely it'll be a shit atmosphere

What?

I thought our away fans always create an atmosphere, and that lack of terracing/unable to stnad up is why there's none no atmosphere at withdean.

How can an away game in terrace be a shit atmosphere?!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The ground holds 6,000. FA cup rules say the away team gets 15%

Fair enough, I read this:

Hello, first of all it is highly likely you will have the open terrace you see above (called the CLT and is to the side not the end of the ground). I think the capacity is around 1200 (could be more or less with elf n safety), 99% you will not have the covered terrace down one end, it is for the more boistrous vocal supporters and is where most of the atmosphere comes from. The LGS is down the other end, it is almost always just Woking fans, can't see this being different as ticket sales should be good for us and its where most of the fans are housed. The other length side of the ground is a small mainstand and disabled section, and the terraced 'moaners corner' again there is almost next to zero chance of this being given to away fans. Just hope it doesnt rain :).

As to ticket sales, WFC official site says: "Ticket sales for the FA Cup replay against Brighton will be announced on Monday morning."

Ben_WFC

Oct 24, 2010
There should be a good atmosphere at Kingfield. I saw them play Aldershot there - no problem with atmosphere then. Or a conference promotion game I saw against Macclesfield one year. Walkable from the station, and parking opposite in the Leisure centre.

The parking opposite will be an absolute nightmare. If you are to park I advise getting there very early and popping into the snooker club next to the away entrance for a drink.

Not sure which of the following stands match up to what in the pics of the ground, but Woking are selling tickets in these stands (one really is called moaners!!) so I guess we have the stand that isnt mentioned. Is this the one that holds 1200?

Gosden Stand ....... tickets numbered and reserved

Family Stand ......... tickets numbered and reserved

Directors' Stand ..... tickets numbered and reserved

Kingfield Road Stand / Moaners' Corner

from woking fc official site.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Because of the college being in close proximity it has a bad reputation for several rapes and sex crimes. Hated working up there, was glad to get back to Brighton!!

What the hell are they teaching them at that college?

As far as I'm aware the road between Haywards Heath College and the station has 0 reportded rapes or sexual assualts.

Must be a surrey thing :shrug:

card-fan

Oct 25, 2010
Gosden Stand ..... the big seater behind the goal

Family Stand ......... One of two shed type things behind the dugout

Directors' Stand ..... Ditto

Kingfield Road Stand / Moaners' Corner ..... Kingfield Road Stand is the terrace behind the other goal and Moaners corner is situated between the Directors stand and the Gosden.

The Chris Lane Terrace isn't included on that list, but holds about 1500 IIRC.

Sicknote

Oct 24, 2010
The Chris Lane Terrace (open terrace down the side) will hold 1200 for this match, I believe you will also be getting 232 seats in the large stand behind the goal

onehanded

Oct 22, 2010
Should sell out fast, only up the raod. It will be a different story to the home game, fans will be up for it and they won't disappoint!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here