Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdraw El Abd offer with immediate affect.

El Abd contract offer

• Withdraw with immediate affect and tell him to shove off

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Give him until the end of the week and then withdraw it

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • Wait for another month and then decide

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Its obviously not good enough, increase the offer

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Get rid of him. Someone pointed out a while back that he has not made any position his own in all his time here. That alone says a lot.

I dont buy the 'give 110%, heart-on-sleeve' stuff either. Guile is preferable to graft.

An overated player.

Lynch isn't over-rated is he? Oh, you're talking about Elphick? What's he done, you're right, he hasn't actually done all that much - went missing for a few goals, so he can't be blam....oh, yeah - missing. Port Vale got a lot of change out of those two, didn't they!

Over-rated - meaning everyone rates someone but they're not worthy. Yep, must be one of the above eh?

I find all this astonishing. If it was down to half of the posters on this sad old mothers meeting of a board we'd be down to about three players.

Cox is trouble - get rid
Kuipers can't kick - get rid
Fraser is ginger - get rid
El Abd is useless get rid
Elphick is overrated - sell
Murray is lazy - we were ripped off

Even Forster was getting abuse at times this season. I'd understand it of Leeds fans that were used to seeing the likes of Ferdinand, Woodgate, Lennon etc in recent years but we're Brighton and Hove Albion for god's sake. We're used to David Cameron, Aiden Newhouse and Darren Carr.

Er...worth noting that it's not actually half of the posters on this board, it's just a few of the hyenas, the usual clowns that jibber and jabber on gleefully moaning about the actual reality of things, whilst loudly extolling the virtues of things they HOPE will happen.
aka wankers.

Read the thread. Then tell me how many people agree with you that Adam El Abd is the saviour of BHAFC. Then tell me how many people share my opinions or slight variants of them. That will prove you're talking rubbish, Zoo B Zoo. Or is it NMH?

Here's an opinion - you are a constant moaner and bullshitter, most people find you and Withdean Wanderer tiresome and trite, and other than each other - nobody else really wants to be associated with you two at all.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Come Come Ladies its a beautiful day. Have a big hug with a stranger.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought Gavin had gone off in a mood again.

Oh well.

Sorry to dissapoint you Piers but reports of my death were greatly exaggerrated.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
And then there's the small matter of giving the whole South Stand the Wanker sign.

Gosh, I am still outraged.

Oh no I'm not. We deserved it. Passionate man that El Abd, generally a good thing in my book.

I am sure the club have a time by which he must answer. Leave them to it. Let's all go on our holidays.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Worth giving him time to make the right decision though. Maybe he is waiting to see what sort of budget Adams is given and what sort of players he gets in to replace those released etc?

if he was using that as an excuse for not signing, it would become even more of a farcical situation, as the contract offer was on the table weeks, maybe even months, before adams came in

cant see him being more than a reserve player next season, especially as adams is known for being someone who doesnt like being f***ed around. with the indication being that he is bringing in players who are decent at this level, and filling the gaps in the side we know we have, it would be no great loss to see him go - especially as we could end up with some money should another side come in and have to pay compensation

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Here's an opinion - you are a constant moaner and bullshitter, most people find you and Withdean Wanderer tiresome and trite, and other than each other - nobody else really wants to be associated with you two at all.

Why is it that, because you don't express over exagerated praise for something or someone and actually see something for what it is, you are a moaner or even a 'bullshitter'.

Because people may not share your view on something doesn't mean they have less right to express their own opinion. I think Wilkins was shit and Elphick over-rated, doesn't mean I'm moaning just don't get carried away with the hype.

Scott29

May 11, 2008
Hove
Wears his heart on his sleeve... not the best of players but does the job.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
1 week, then he can fcuk off

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
In case nobody had noticed , Adams doesn't seem to be making a fuss about when or if AeA signs his contract maybe he's not bothered & has somebody lined up as a replacement or maybe he knows that it will be signed soon.Whatever the reason for the delay I'm pretty sure neither of them really give a shit what opinions are spouted on nsc ,
Also judging by this thread El-Abd giving the :tosser: to the south stand( theres a couple of posters who immediatly spring to mind) shows him to be a remarkably good judge of character.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
In case nobody had noticed , Adams doesn't seem to be making a fuss about when or if AeA signs his contract maybe he's not bothered & has somebody lined up as a replacement or maybe he knows that it will be signed soon.Whatever the reason for the delay I'm pretty sure neither of them really give a shit what opinions are spouted on nsc ,
Also judging by this thread El-Abd giving the :tosser: to the south stand( theres a couple of posters who immediatly spring to mind) shows him to be a remarkably good judge of character.

and a poor judge of his own average ability...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here