Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean Wanderer and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I was sat in the seat right near you lot right at the end of the train. There was one of you lads who seriously looked like stifler from American Pie. At one point I thought the guy was going to get his cock out or something. Very strange man. :lol:

Yeah that would appear to be Danny Seagull. I was the kid with the very large ginger hair. :lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Yeah that would appear to be Danny Seagull. I was the kid with the very large ginger hair. :lolol:

You were sat right near me in the ground. Like 2 or 3 seats from me I think. Your hair is rather distinctive....:lolol:

Was a very fun day though I have to say topped off by that very, very strange man.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Remind you of anyone?

20090618T175008_Soap_Profiles_6-1_1245343895_large.jpg

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Sounds like I missed a treat. :(

All I had was some girl who was called EVENING who was well fit. Oh and Gerbil performing MAGIC.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
You my friend are a complete cock of the highest order.

Have you met my friend Mr Kettle?

In your short time posting here you've not come across very well. At least the posting of other board idiots can provide some amusement, yours make me feel ashamed.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Well I maybe wrong but thats who i got told it was by someone sitting close by. And i think im entitled to put up what i like and i think it was stupid and the people around me said what a knob he looked like by doing it.

Hmmm. It seems the facts have come out and you judged TCB without knowing what actually went on.

I would have thought that grabbing someone by the throat after a period of sustained abuse and spitting was quite docile. The spitter/abuser was lucky he didn't pick on people that would do some serious harm or perhaps that is why they picked on a group of nice guys.

A public attack/vendetta boiling over from stuff on a message board speaks volumes of the offenders. What a bunch goons.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
The "spitting guy" should consider himself lucky that he left there still being able to control his spit, rather than it dribbling down his broken face. He got very lucky his victim can control his anger. I'm sure it would have been a very different ending if it was someone from a pretty high percentage of Albion fans, that wouldn't have taken it so lightly.

Praise to TCB and WW for, pretty much, controlling their anger.

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
and therefore you that was spitting?? .... twat.

If I were you i would be taking a long hard look at myself right now rather than crying about getting "grabbed by the throat". You got off VERY lightly

Scottiee7

Aug 31, 2008
I never spat on anyone i was three seats away from the man who accused me of spitting on him and i wouldn't do it anyway its the lowest of the low and whoever did shud have got what the man done to me !

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
i'll slap the bloody lot of you if you don't all stop it now...naughty boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here