Withdean Wanderer and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Listen. Ive not come on here to have an argument with anyone, that's the least i want to do after such a great day but the bloke is in his 20's and shouldn't do that. End of.

Good.

f*** off.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Listen. Ive not come on here to have an argument with anyone, that's the least i want to do after such a great day but the bloke is in his 20's and shouldn't do that. End of.

Look mate, not meaning to have a go but to the neutral reader it looks like tcb was well within his rights to act the way he did and maybe even showed some restraint in only strangling the guy!!!

Maybe you just havent told it right!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
To be honest, anyone who spits at a fellow fan regardless of age deserves whatever they get. End of.

Anyone who spits at ANYBODY, regardless of age, deserves whatever they get. End of.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I have to say that any little shits gobbing at anyone, especially their own, deserves everything they get, dirty little chavs.

Plus the only person to come out of this thread looking like a complete bent cock is the thread starter themselves.

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
Judging from a few previous posts and today's story of SPITTING on fellow fans, it seems that macgorry and a group of little shits needs to seriously reign it in.

If a kid got grabbed by his throat for spitting on somebody amongst away fans he should consider himself very lucky. Many people would have leathered the twat for just seeing that, regardless of age or whether they were friends of the victim.

Grow up, reign it in, or expect a brutal lesson in life pretty soon

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The gay guy in the pink shirt on the train. Genius.:lolol: And the fact the train stopped for about 5 minutes looking for a guy who had apparently collapsed, we were then told he get off the train?? :lolol: :lolol:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Judging from a few previous posts and today's story of SPITTING on fellow fans, it seems that macgorry and a group of little shits needs to seriously reign it in.

If a kid got grabbed by his throat for spitting on somebody amongst away fans he should consider himself very lucky. Many people would have leathered the twat for just seeing that, regardless of age or whether they were friends of the victim.

Grow up, reign it in, or expect a brutal lesson in life pretty soon

Like i have said NUMEROUS time's it was not me who done it and i completely agree that it is disgusting.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
The gay guy in the pink shirt on the train. Genius.:lolol: And the fact the train stopped for about 5 minutes looking for a guy who had apparently collapsed, we were then told he get off the train?? :lolol: :lolol:

We were on there with him, Hilarious when he kept feeling my mates arm saying it was sexy. I pulled some woman next to me on the train.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3756550 said:
"I'm gonna wank over your arms tonight" :lol:

The lad he was harassing, got to feel for him. :lol:I was sat in the seat right near you lot right at the end of the train. There was one of you lads who seriously looked like stifler from American Pie(Was that you???). At one point I thought the guy was going to get his cock out or something. Very strange man. :lolol:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3756557 said:
I just knew from the second he got on we were in for a treat.

Your mate would have a valid case for sexual harassment, that gay dude was rampant.

:lolol:.

Very interesting character to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here