Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean Wanderer and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Quite frankly the little twats deserved everything they got. They spent most of the game goading WW for little to no reason and covering his coat in spit. TCB just snapped and to be honest I don't blame him at all. Those so called 'fans' behaviour towards a fellow fan was nothing short of a disgrace.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Quite frankly the little twats deserved everything they got. They spent most of the game goading WW for little to no reason and covering his coat in spit. TCB just snapped and to be honest I don't blame him at all. Those so called 'fans' behaviour towards a fellow fan was nothing short of a disgrace.

If im being honest i didn't know the reason why he done what he did but the fact he did do that is wrong IMO.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Loved witnessing your mate who i do believe to be Complete Badger being a complete cock towards someone i was sitting next to and grabbing him by the throat. Danny seagull who i was standing with can back me up with this.

You my friend are a complete cock of the highest order.

well, when you say something bad about Kuipers with TCB around you have to expect that sort of thing :(

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Loved witnessing your mate who i do believe to be Complete Badger being a complete cock towards someone i was sitting next to and grabbing him by the throat. Danny seagull who i was standing with can back me up with this.

You my friend are a complete cock of the highest order.

sounds like you are a fecing retard.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Well done TCB.
If I'd been there I would have happily stood side by side with TCB and WW and kicked the shit out of the little gobshites all day long.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Listen. Ive not come on here to have an argument with anyone, that's the least i want to do after such a great day but the bloke is in his 20's and shouldn't do that. End of.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Think Brian Fantana has cleared this one up.

Mods, do the honours and lock this thread.

It was a f***ing pathetic incident and frankly a massive sour note on an otherwise brilliant day, with Albion possibly putting in the best performance I've ever seen.

As for people deciding to point the blame at innocent people you've never met - good one, I hope you're happy.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I didn't know about the spitting tbh but really grabbing a kid whos half your size round the throat must make you feel like a really big man.
Just a shame that none of the stewards saw it

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Tonymgc mentioned this to me on the train home, considering I was standing with you guys the whole entire time I don't know how I managed to miss it!

I was behind you. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here