Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean Wanderer and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Loved witnessing your mate who i do believe to be Complete Badger being a complete cock towards someone i was sitting next to and grabbing him by the throat. Danny seagull who i was standing with can back me up with this.

You my friend are a complete cock of the highest order.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Did you call him a northern wanker?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
pringles.jpg

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Loved witnessing your mate who i do believe to be Complete Badger being a complete cock towards someone i was sitting next to and grabbing him by the throat. Danny seagull who i was standing with can back me up with this.

You my friend are a complete cock of the highest order.

What do those two chaps look like? Are they teenagers or middle-aged?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
That doesn't sound like the TCB. Maybe best to keep this sort of thing off the board, particularly as there is absolutely no proof whatsoever.

Well I maybe wrong but thats who i got told it was by someone sitting close by. And i think im entitled to put up what i like and i think it was stupid and the people around me said what a knob he looked like by doing it.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Tonymgc mentioned this to me on the train home, considering I was standing with you guys the whole entire time I don't know how I managed to miss it!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Based on what they post I have always assumed they are both under 16!!!

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
To be fair if it was the twats I saw on the train back (which I have a suspicion it was) then they deserved everything they got. Spitting at fellow fans is acceptable is it?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think they needed to be outer if they were doing that, discraceful.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Because WW is the one person who this guy was with. To be fair he did look like he was trying to get the guy to shut up.

Then it's the other guy you should be having a go at, and an apology is due to WW (now you won't hear that very often)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here