Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean planning application

FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
so DICK TIGHT really has brought the club into a state of despair!
The ONLY reason that the Albion has trouble with planning issues is that fuckwits like you give our enemies the impression that we can be rolled over.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My mate, who I sit with at Withdean was on the bus going into town Saturday morning and got involved in a conversation with 4 ladies who live near to the ground. Their view was:
(a) Having the football there made little difference to them
(b) they were not inconvenienced by the parking or closure of roads.
(c) They were pleased that after a match the roads were cleaner and with less litter than at any other time.
(d) They have no objection to us staying until a permanent ground is found.

I did have a go at him for not asking their names and if he could quote them but it shows that not everybody who live up there is against us.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Not really the time or place for this - mind you anything you say is crap

That's pretty unfair!

EVERYTHING he has to say is crap-which is pretty easy when he's been blessed with shit for brains.

Seagoon

Feb 5, 2004
Provincial City
Done with poncey comment as follows if anyone wants to adapt...

This is so important for the club and the city in general - I am not an Albion supporter but my sons are growing up in Brighton and this will give a much-needed lasting legacy for recreation in Brighton and Hove as well as provide a stable base for the vital continuation of the city's football club prior to their move to (hopefully) Falmer.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
""without these permissions there is the possibility that the club could not fulfil its fixtures (including the last match of this season) and so be expelled from the Football League."
"

so DICK TIGHT really has brought the club into a state of despair!
Mate, you're just getting boring now. Not funny, not enraging. Just predictably monotonous. If you want to toss yourself off while you try and anonomously wind people up go and do it on the Palace board.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Is it less effective if you do not live in the Brighton & Hove area? I live in Burgess Hill !

In any case, I have completed this !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here