Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean planning application

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Westdene Seagull said:
Also done.

Although it's getting a bit tedious sending all the different letters / comments every season a number of times a season for various new niggles that crawl out of the woodwork. I propose we put in a planning application to have all Nimbys shot - that'll put an end to it !
It's your damn neighbour that's doing this, Ian.

DO SOMETHING... :moo:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Westdene Seagull said:
Also done.

Although it's getting a bit tedious sending all the different letters / comments every season a number of times a season for various new niggles that crawl out of the woodwork. I propose we put in a planning application to have all Nimbys shot - that'll put an end to it !

So once again we, as Albion fans, have to go through all kinds of bollocks thanks to one or two spiteful twats. We have been almost perfect tenants at Withdean, the neighbourhood hasn't been destroyed yet one wanker puts the club through another distraction while the PI is going on.

I think I might send a personal letter to remind Mr Prescott of the level of NIMBYism this football club has had to endure for the past 7 years or more:angry:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Done and done for Mrs Bwian too.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Bwian said:
So once again we, as Albion fans, have to go through all kinds of bollocks thanks to one or two spiteful twats. We have been almost perfect tenants at Withdean, the neighbourhood hasn't been destroyed yet one wanker puts the club through another distraction while the PI is going on.

I think I might send a personal letter to remind Mr Prescott of the level of NIMBYism this football club has had to endure for the past 7 years or more:angry:
Hopefully our 80 year old friend in Shepherd's Croft will be dead soon; spiteful small-minded cretin.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Done.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I'm not local but I have done it anyhow.:wave:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Too complicated for an old git. I'll pick up some forms tomorrow.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I have faith in you, Doug!!:wave:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here