Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With which sportsperson would you like to chat over a drink with ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Just say you have the chance of a decent chat with some sports star who would you choose ? Not a big fan of golf,but Tom Watson springs to mind. Pat Jennings or David Steel from cricket could be interesting or howabout J P McEnroe ? Over to you. :bigwave:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Botham
or
Ennis

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If it were medically possible, Ali.

As it isn't, Gus.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Through an interpreter I'd like to chat over a drink to somebody from an oppressive regime who is let loose to do sport and is then hauled back into aforesaisd oppressive regime. Like, say, an Albanian footballer. Maybe its changed nowadays, but they used to get drawn against N. Ireland in the Euro qualifiers and used to nick anything in their hotel room that wasn't actually nailed down. Or maybe an Iraqi player under Saadam whose failure to win the World Cup was punishable by several years of having to kick a big rock around a quarry.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ian Botham, Michael Johnson or Gordon Strachan

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
I would have said Frank Worthington but I once saw him in bar and he declined a drink.:facepalm:

Nov 20, 2003
hove
love to chew the fat with Terry Venebles and the late Bobby Robson all things footie .Boxing the late Reg Guteridge and Iva richards and Sir Beefy cricket

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
At the moment Bradley Wiggens and Mark Cavendish, Any greyhound trainer most I know anyway but a night out and chat with George Best or Gazza must have been a craic or a meal with Terry, Ferdinand and Bridges perhaps not

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Mohamed Ali, not now though, he would spill it everywhere.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Saw Daley Thompson on the one show the other night,what a f***ing legend.It would be him or Beefy Botham.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Gazza

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here