Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With which sportsperson would you like to chat over a drink with ?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Fatima Whitbread so i could ask him
if she had a cock !!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Saving that, Jessie Owen so i could ask him how it felt to wipe the smile of Hitlers ugly tashed up mug !!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Not so much a sportsman but Desmond tutu to discuss his insistence on the boycotting of south African sports in the days of apartheid

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Forgive my ignorance, but who is Sean Yates?

Well, if I said the whole of Le Tour de France peleton once slowed down so he could give his family a hug as he rode through his home Sussex town of Forest Row, it'll give you some sort of clue. Very topical now if you scratch just a little bit below the surface of all the big Tour headlines that none of us, and rightly so, will be able to escape at the moment. :)

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Present day sports person would be Henry Cecil.

If he were still alive it would be Brian Moore.

Both gentlemen and class acts.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I've had a drink with Gazza, just before he took over at Kettering. He was staying in the Champneys at Henlow Grange, but as he couldn't drink he came down to our pub down the road. After I finished my shift I went and sat in the smoking area and he asked if I was the fella that had served his drink. I said yes, and he asked me to join him, and wouldn't let me pay for a round all night (despite my protestations) He stayed in the pub until past closing time (I sat down at 4pm!) and was mullered (so was I). He came in a couple more times during his stay, lovely fella, but incoherent after only a few. Bloody nightmare to get rid of at the end of the night too, but was lovely to anyone that wanted a picture or an autograph.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here