Votes: 10 7.2%
  • not voting

Votes: 9 6.5%

• Total voters

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I will vote Lib Dems even though they have no chance in Brighton Kemptown. I don't doubt the main two parties have done some good over the years but every year of the Tories and Labour solely in charge of government has led to a steady erosion of civil liberties.

Partly as it will help expose the unfairness of the current electoral system. I want to help towards the Lib Dems' share of the vote even though it won't help towards their share of the seats. Hopefully enough of a fuss will be kicked up if that happens.

Yabba Dabba Do

Oct 31, 2009
sunny seaFORD
I will vote Lib Dems even though they have no chance in Brighton Kemptown. I don't doubt the main two parties have done some good over the years but every year of the Tories and Labour solely in charge of government has led to a steady erosion of civil liberties.

Partly as it will help expose the unfairness of the current electoral system. I want to help towards the Lib Dems' share of the vote even though it won't help towards their share of the seats. Hopefully enough of a fuss will be kicked up if that happens.

Just one HUGE downside living in super Seaford - lifelong Liberal but simply cant bring myself to vote for Norman Baker :falmer:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
BNP.

We have to stop immigration. Who else is going to do that?

Also support taking us out of Europe which will save every UK taxpayer a fortune.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

You really really want us to get closer to Europe and join the Euro???

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
BNP.

We have to stop immigration. Who else is going to do that?

Also support taking us out of Europe which will save every UK taxpayer a fortune.

Does that mean Calderon will have to return to Spain? Poyet back to Uruguay? Lua-Lua back to Congo?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You really really want us to get closer to Europe and join the Euro???

Of course!

Imagine if each county in the UK had its own currency. It'd be ridiculous.

That's how I feel about the Euro. Wouldn't it make sense if the whole continent had the same currency?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Wouldn't it make sense if the whole continent had the same currency?

Absolutely NO!

Europe is made up of dozens of different countries with nothing in common except that they happen to be on the same continent. Why should we have the same currency as the basket-case of a country that is Greece?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Absolutely NO!

Europe is made up of dozens of different countries with nothing in common except that they happen to be on the same continent. Why should we have the same currency as the basket-case of a country that is Greece?

Because we are in the same trading area as Greece.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here