Votes: 10 7.2%
  • not voting

Votes: 9 6.5%

• Total voters

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Of course!

Imagine if each county in the UK had its own currency. It'd be ridiculous.

That's how I feel about the Euro. Wouldn't it make sense if the whole continent had the same currency?

No.

Tell that to the Germans and the French who are now bailing out Greece. (With Portugal, Spain and Ireland to follow.)

IF we had gone into the Euro when it was first mooted, it would have cost the Country hundreds of thousands of jobs. Even Clegg admits that.

BNP.

We have to stop immigration. Who else is going to do that?

Also support taking us out of Europe which will save every UK taxpayer a fortune.

If as many as 10% of NSC posters are fascist pseudo Nazi pigs then I think that I would stop posting & ask Tony Bloom (to whom is a personal friend) to pull his money out of this club. Not a joke either.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
If as many as 10% of NSC posters are fascist pseudo Nazi pigs then I think that I would stop posting & ask Tony Bloom (to whom is a personal friend) to pull his money out of this club. Not a joke either.

Why stop there? Get him to pull his millions out of Falmer and start a political party in Brighton to fight this uprising :dunce:

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill

You really are a tool, the sort of person that would not evan listen to the BNP and just jump on the media bandwagon.

Immigration is well out of control (and will get worse and worse over the years ahead) BNP are the only party that offers a sensible fair policy that will ensure Britain remains British

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I don't change my football team so why should i change my party when it comes to voting?

BNP for me.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No.

Tell that to the Germans and the French who are now bailing out Greece. (With Portugal, Spain and Ireland to follow.)

IF we had gone into the Euro when it was first mooted, it would have cost the Country hundreds of thousands of jobs. Even Clegg admits that.

The Germans and the French aren't reconsidering having the Euro as their currency though, are they? On balance, they see it's in their interests.

If we'd joined the Euro at an opportune time, the flipside is that other countries could bail us out too if the need arose. I don't see the problem with countries helping each other out.

The Lib Dems say it's in Britain's long term interest to join the Euro. Obviously, the timing has to be right.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I don't change my football team so why should i change my party when it comes to voting?

BNP for me.

But you used to vote Tory.

Lib Dem on the basis that they haven't yet been given the opportunity to screw things up like the other two parties and could even do it properly.

What I would really like to see (if the prediction of a hung Parliament comes true, which I still have my doubts about) is a situation whereby whoever ends up governing can do it without having to enlist the support of that twat Salmond who I would love to see hopping up and down impotently going "Doh!" as he realises that he doesn't have as much power as he would like to think he has!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

BNP for me.

Equating support of a footy team to voting for who is going to run the country? Says a bit about the thought process behind a vote for the BNP.

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
Lib Dem on the basis that they haven't yet been given the opportunity to screw things up like the other two parties and could even do it properly.

So you agree with the lib dem immigration policy to give illegal immigrants a British Citezenship? which will encourage evan more to come over.

And lib dems agree that the south west is full, so plan to give immigrants homes further north. But then what happens when thats full? move on to the west country?

Lib Dems would be a disaster.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
But you used to vote Tory.

Well spotted.Lets be honest here Major was a huge failure followed by Blair.Cameron wears a red tie.I hate the way our country has changed for the worse.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So you agree with the lib dem immigration policy to give illegal immigrants a British Citezenship? which will encourage evan more to come over.

And lib dems agree that the south west is full, so plan to give immigrants homes further north. But then what happens when thats full? move on to the west country?

If it were combined with tighter entry controls then it is unlikely that that would happen. At least by declaring an amnesty it would enable us to know how many are here, anyone who didn't declare themselves would remain an illegal and be subject to deportation if caught. Identify who qualifies to remain then bring them into the tax system and allow access to health and education services for them and their families, which would surely be of benefit to all concerned.

I don't recollect Nick Clegg mentioning anything about giving anyone a home, but you are spot on about the regional idea, people would only be allowed to settle in an area where their particular skill is needed...that sounds like a common sense approach to me. It should be remembered that any job filled by a migrant would have to have been advertised in a job centre for a specified period before being offered to someone coming into the country, thus removing the "foreigners are taking all our jobs" jibe from the terminally workshy that this country seems plagued with.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

What's the difference between the south west and the west country?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here