Murray V Nadal
Feds V Djok

Final

Nadal V Djok

is my prediction

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Well

After all if they went out in the quarters then they should not necessarily have expected to feature on the 'show' courts.

They have had their day so time for them to move on !

F-------- pleased not to have to listen to the grunting any longer !

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I read earlier on the BBC site that Serena will go down to 180th in the rankings or something - what court will she get next year? And who will she blame it on?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Well

After all if they went out in the quarters then they should not necessarily have expected to feature on the 'show' courts.

They have had their day so time for them to move on !

F-------- pleased not to have to listen to the grunting any longer !

I don't think they have had there day, from Serena

"I obviously would have loved to do better but considering the condition I was in, considering a lot of things, I really feel I did maginificently, could any of the other ladies players have come back after the year I've had?" said the 29-year-old.

"I made an effort to get out here and play a couple of tournaments. I just can't sit here and be disappointed. For the most part, I can just use this as momentum going forward.

"I can only get better and that can potentially be really scary, because I can only go up from here and I can just do so much more."

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Great that the Grunter Sisters are out now.

"As they probably used to sing in the shower "You gotta grunt, GRUNT...40-love" The Bulgarian didna make a gasp that I could hear.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Thank god these horrible turds are past their peaks.

Its a discrace that the women are paid the same as the fellas. They play less games, and whats more mens tennis attracts far more interest and is far more entertaining. You wouldnt have women footy players being paid the same as men.

At least with womens tennis you get to see fit birds running around, but not these Williams shits. Especially that Serena who is basically Mike Tyson with a wig.

f*** off Williams scum. f*** off out of Wimbledon and f*** off out of tennis.

There ive said it.

As Dan Maskell would have put it ..."I SAYYY"...Tyson ain't got moobs like that..has he?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Thank god these horrible turds are past their peaks.

Its a discrace that the women are paid the same as the fellas. They play less games, and whats more mens tennis attracts far more interest and is far more entertaining. You wouldnt have women footy players being paid the same as men.

At least with womens tennis you get to see fit birds running around, but not these Williams shits. Especially that Serena who is basically Mike Tyson with a wig.

f*** off Williams scum. f*** off out of Wimbledon and f*** off out of tennis.

There ive said it.

What a horrible little **** you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here