Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wimbledon - A disgrace

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
It is how the draw has been done, there is nothing both of them can actually do about it. If they continue winning, then they'll be on Centre and Court 1. So I'm not sure what their arguement is actually about, they're not ranked top five in the world anymore so I think they should shut up and continue winning.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
'Bigger than most' (including the men) BUT

not bigger than Wimbledon

Any respect I had for her has now departed irrevocably !

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I think she is an arrogant yank for assuming both her and her sister MUST go on the show courts, there are NOT major seeds, only 7th and 23rd.

So they are not happy ? GOOD. It must be left to the playing commitee to decide who plays where and when,if you are that good then should be good enough to win on a lesser court ? What next Premeir league clubs to get home draws in the FA Cup ? Lets face it if you really wanted to make it 'open' you would not have any seedings. Fresh draw every round.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Thank god these horrible turds are past their peaks.

Its a discrace that the women are paid the same as the fellas. They play less games, and whats more mens tennis attracts far more interest and is far more entertaining. You wouldnt have women footy players being paid the same as men.

At least with womens tennis you get to see fit birds running around, but not these Williams shits. Especially that Serena who is basically Mike Tyson with a wig.

f*** off Williams scum. f*** off out of Wimbledon and f*** off out of tennis.

There ive said it.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Shes got no cause for complaint now has she.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I take my hat off to Bartolli, magnificent performance, fair play to Serena though, to turn up and play with the guts and determination she has and no little skill after the year she has had tells you everything you need to know about her.

:bowdown:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see the other brother's in trouble as well, hopefully both will get dumped out on the same day.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Oh well, at least they can keep each other company on the flight home...bye bye whingers!!!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Appalling treatment of tennis great

Shocking, absolutely shocking. You think they'd treat one of their own greatest players who has contributed so much over the years so much better than this....

:nono:

What about the state of the pitch? The penalty area is all roughed up and they are meant to use these Courts for the Olympics. It would not be good enough for Falmer!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here