Votes: 42 33.6%
  • Bi-Curious

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Is it only me who feels sorry for the advisor?

If, as Hague claims, everything was innocent why has he felt the need to resign?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Indeed Edna some of these Southern US politicians can be a bit iffy too.

boss-hogg.jpg

Who he?

Jorg Haider, that far right Austrian bloke who popped his clogs in a car crash a couple of years back was also a surprise frequenter of various gay bars in his home province. Only came out (no pun intended) after his death of course.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did he attend a public school ?

A slur about as accurate as suggesting all hoodies are state school thieves.

As to the poll, who gives a f*** but I'll vote for bi, I think swinging both ways is coming back into fashion. It would be extremely hard to be married to FFion and not give her one wouldn't it?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
It doesn’t bother me either way. But what I do find funny, is the number of ‘celebrities’ who let themselves get into situations like this. What did he think would happen if the papers found out? Why put yourself in the situation in the first place.

smelly

May 23, 2004
He has bent over backwards to assert he is not gay when he should have just taken it on the chin.

Think I have just answered my own question.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It was your money he was saving, surely ? It would have been on Exes.

If he is interested in saving money, why does he need THREE special advisors, especially when one of them is only 25 and therefore highly unlikely to be an expert in foreign policy.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Ted Heath was never outed when he was alive even though it was common knowledge he was musical.

But then he was never married either. But it was common knowledge he was a shirtlifter. The press did not seem to have as much freedom back then. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story, as they say in whapping.

Golden Oldie

Feb 10, 2004
Whether he is gay or not seems to be in part based on the fact that he shared a room with another male, yet how many times have to seen the question to footballers and cricketers etc, "Whom do you room with on away trips"?

Are we therefore to assume that every Test cricketer, international footballer, or for that matter Albion player is Gay?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here