• Straight

Votes: 42 33.6%
  • Bi-Curious

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
That picture of him with that other bloke published at the weekend (taken along with the one on this thread with him in white tee shirt ) really does seem to point at him being fragrant. I really don't care one way or the other but it does raise an eyebrow regarding his marriage "arrangement"
Whilst I am certainly not a Tory I seem to get the impression he is a decent enough guy in spite of him being poster boy for the Conservative party. I would imagine the party would have insisted on him being married for the sake of appearances & perhaps now may be deemed as a "safe" time for him to come out as knowing all the words to "I will survive"
Apologies to the NSC punctuation Police for the overuse of "" &""

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Out of interest, what justification is there for the media publishing this? I thought they had a policy that a politician's private life was just that unless they were in some way using their supposed happy family life as a campaigning tool or to criticise others? Or they'd somehow abused their power.

Can't stand William Hague for what it's worth, but unless he's done something illegal or morally questionable, it's none of my business if he's good with colours.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
but unless he's done something illegal or morally questionable, it's none of my business if he's good with colours.

doesnt shagging someone other than your wife count as immoral anymore then?

seems to be a focus on being a gay relationship (if true at all of course).

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Out of interest, what justification is there for the media publishing this? I thought they had a policy that a politician's private life was just that unless they were in some way using their supposed happy family life as a campaigning tool or to criticise others? Or they'd somehow abused their power.

Can't stand William Hague for what it's worth, but unless he's done something illegal or morally questionable, it's none of my business if he's good with colours.

The "justification" for the press is the allegation that Mr Hague hired someone for a job that didn't exist, and even if it did, Chris Myers was unqualified for it. Mr Hague's alleged motivation being a relationship with the young man. If true it would have been a serious matter, but it isn't so it's not.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
_48948169_010037060-1.jpg

What gay man would go for this?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Look at the picture you wally, the one on Vauge's left might be the answer to your question!!

I have read the news, so I know what the suggestion is. But, I stand my claim....what gay man could fancy a foetus in a baseball cap, wrap-round shades and high waisted jeans with a tucked in top?

PS I'm suggesting the answer is no, he is not gay.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I have met William Hague. He is an impressive bloke. I don't know if he's gay or not. I just don't care about his sexuality but you have to say this whole thing has been completely mishandled by the Tories. His statement yesterday was utterly bizarre and unnecessary in its detail. It's also odd that as a vastly experienced politician, and someone who was very likely about to become Foreign Secretary, would then share a hotel room with a young adviser. Why would he do that?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I have read the news, so I know what the suggestion is. But, I stand my claim....what gay man could fancy a foetus in a baseball cap, wrap-round shades and high waisted jeans with a tucked in top?

PS I'm suggesting the answer is no, he is not gay.
I've f***ed plenty of women I didn't fancy!! What's your point?
What Gayer could fancy this freak?

Attachments

• alan-carr-celeb.jpg
    alan-carr-celeb.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 203

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
The whole thing thought up by that nasty little shit mandelson no doubt, I'm sure he knows enough people to 'back' up the story!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have met William Hague. He is an impressive bloke.

He's worked for McKinsey so must be pretty smart, and intellectually OWNED Blair on a regular basis at PMQ, but came across as the type of kid at school who everyone disliked.

Some of his rabble rousing stuff did him no favours either, he is brighter than that and never needed to descend into sub-Tebbitt behaviour.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
OK let me put it this way then, a certain 'gentleman' who is credited as performing the 'dark arts' for labour was probably behind the whole story such is the weasely, little shite's only talent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here