• Bi-Curious

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
With all the speculation about William Hague bowling from the pavilion end, after admitting he spent a night with one of his THREE 'special advisors' (paid for by you and me fellow taxpayers) whilst on government business, the rumours about his marriage to the fragrant Ffion (who would get it IMO), I think NSC should decide whether or not William is indeed good with flowers.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
hagueDM2003_468x550.jpg

OR

_48948169_010037060-1.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Gay, It's a well known fact that Ffion is a Beard

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did he attend a public school ?

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
I don't think the sexuality of a politician is important unless they deny their true sexuality and are then open to blackmail. While I dislike Mr Hague's politics, I'm sure he's being honest in this situation.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
With all the speculation about William Hague bowling from the pavilion end, after admitting he spent a night with one of his THREE 'special advisors' (paid for by you and me fellow taxpayers) whilst on government business, the rumours about his marriage to the fragrant Ffion (who would get it IMO), I think NSC should decide whether or not William is indeed good with flowers.

How old are you?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...after admitting he spent a night with one of his THREE 'special advisors' (paid for by you and me fellow taxpayers)

the deep irony being that if this as innocent as claimed by those involved, its been caused by them saving the tax payer money.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Think if he was gay, then it would have come out before now. Like when he was running for PM for example?.I would normally say the opposite but I think he is to high profile for it to just have come up now. Maybe a bit of Labour spin going on here, there was a book released today I belive...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sadly being gay doesn't get you as many votes. The real shame is that IF he is gay, she's probably in on it, and that someone has just lost their job...

Pretty shit all round from the press from my perspective..

Sorry forgot to add I voted gay...not sure what gives me the reason I just have...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Think if he was gay, then it would have come out before now. Like when he was running for PM for example?.I would normally say the opposite but I think he is to high profile for it to just have come up now. Maybe a bit of Labour spin going on here, there was a book released today I belive...

Ted Heath was never outed when he was alive even though it was common knowledge he was musical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here