Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

William Hague - A man who can do a Job

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
He's obviously been told to keep between George and the microphone and he is doing it magnificently :thumbsup:

Everlast

Sep 3, 2009
One of the few politicians people like and trust. Think he'd make a great Prime Minister one day. Even with the baseball cap.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Amoeba from Hell, smarmy and pretentious typical Tory

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There was a great clip on TV yesterday of the negotiating team striding down the road, with William Hague at it's head and George Osbourne just behind doing an excellent impression of Private Pike from Dad's Army.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I like Hague, too ealry for him leader last time, and at a time where labour couldnt fail.

However he has already said he would never do it again.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He could do a very good job as a Wallace impersonator

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I'm finding it hard to distinguish between William Hague and WATFORD zero's avatar.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There was a great clip on TV yesterday of the negotiating team striding down the road, with William Hague at it's head and George Osbourne just behind doing an excellent impression of Private Pike from Dad's Army.

The clips always seem to include Oliver Letwin looking pissed.

As Mrs Gwylan said, he looks like the sort of bloke you'd see in a Wetherspoon's pub.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It was very generous of him to "push the boat out" yesterday. Yeah, push it, jump in with the rest of your crew and f*** OFF, you late 90s bald reject!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The Embryo. Already been rejected once - even by the Tories. Past its sell by date.Probably could do a job,but something to do with real estate or used cars.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
how does she know? does she spend a lot of time in wetherspoons pubs ?:lolol:

It was our nearest pub when we were in Tooting. I think the experience put her off Wetherspoon's pubs for life.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
which one , not that jj moons or whatever virtually opposite tooting broadway station ?:lolol:

That's the one - completely full of pissheads. But then most of the pubs around there were.

Agree with you on Davis BTW, a waste of talent who should be in the shadow cabinet. If he'd been shadow Home Sec instead of Grayling and Clarke had been Chancellor, I reckon the Tories would have sneaked home.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
That's the one - completely full of pissheads. But then most of the pubs around there were.

Agree with you on Davis BTW, a waste of talent who should be in the shadow cabinet. If he'd been shadow Home Sec instead of Grayling and Clarke had been Chancellor, I reckon the Tories would have sneaked home.
I agree with you on clarke, the only black mark was his enthusiasm for joining the euro. off topic i know, but did you ever try pie and mash in harringtons when you lived in tooting ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I agree with you on clarke, the only black mark was his enthusiasm for joining the euro. off topic i know, but did you ever try pie and mash in harringtons when you lived in tooting ?

Mrs Gwylan did - she's a Bermondsey girl, so likes her pie and mash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here