Will You Still Go TO Withdean If

Will You Still Go To Withdean If

• Yes of course Magoo's great

Votes: 80 75.5%
  • No he's a clown

Votes: 26 24.5%

• Total voters

Mouldy Boots said:
Well so far 25% of fans feel strong enough to vote with there feet - i really do hope Dick has done his homework on this one before letting him be manager for the remainder of his contract.

More telling though that only 3 people on this thread have actually said they would boycott - you, Gerbil and Trigger. Why are the other 16 who voted so quiet? Possibly because they just wanted to have a go at McGhee without actually following through with a stupid boycott?

Let's hope so anyway, because the penny should have dropped by now that McGhee isn't going anywhere. The three of you enjoy your non-Withdean Saturdays next season and Mouldy I hope you will follow through on that A&K promise of yours.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
gerbil said:
OH NO call the poll off!!!

Icy Gull is refusing to vote.

Now we'll never get a true representation of what people think :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry, forgot to add :flounce: :)

ashamed to say I did end up voting as well.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

London Irish said:
More telling though that only 3 people on this thread have actually said they would boycott - you, Gerbil and Trigger. Why are the other 16 who voted so quiet? Possibly because they just wanted to have a go at McGhee without actually following through with a stupid boycott?

Let's hope so anyway, because the penny should have dropped by now that McGhee isn't going anywhere. The three of you enjoy your non-Withdean Saturdays next season and Mouldy I hope you will follow through on that A&K promise of yours.

Yes i would like those to come forward too and join in with the A&K fund aswell.

I am as good as my word.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I will go, but if I didn't have a season ticket, I'm doubtful I'd be too inclined to fork out £20+ too often to see McGhee's team.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As I have invested in a season ticket - yes

D

Deleted member 2719

Caveman said:
All those who said no, did you go Cardiff? Bet you f*cking did you fair weather bunch of wankers.

I think you will find MM only lost the plot after Cardiff.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Mouldy Boots said:
I think you will find MM only lost the plot after Cardiff.

Eh? Surely its gonna be only this season he lost the plot considering he kept us up last year? Didn't hear anyone complaining at the after Ipswich game.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Mouldy Boots said:
Yes i would like those to come forward too and join in with the A&K fund aswell.

I am as good as my word.

Would you really stay away IF we were buzzing around the top of the league, smashing the goals in and then perhaps got drawn with a 'big' team in a cup?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
Would you really stay away IF we were buzzing around the top of the league, smashing the goals in and then perhaps got drawn with a 'big' team in a cup?

I think he says that earlier on in the thread, good luck to him if he cares that much that he is still gonna give his cash to A and K, Im sure he will miss Saturday afternoon.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
DAMANCLAY said:
I think he says that earlier on in the thread, good luck to him if he cares that much that he is still gonna give his cash to A and K, Im sure he will miss Saturday afternoon.

Fair play to him. I would find that very hard, and wouldn't like to do the same if we need the money now, and not in a years time, assuming McGhee sees out his contract.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
Fair play to him. I would find that very hard, and wouldn't like to do the same if we need the money now, and not in a years time, assuming McGhee sees out his contract.

Id find it impossible, Football is like a drug to me I cant imagine not being at a Brighton game every other week. Least its the world cup this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here