Votes: 80 75.5%
  • No he's a clown

Votes: 26 24.5%

• Total voters

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Yep i'll go no matter what

Rather support my team both finacially and vocally than winge and whine because my first choice keeper isn't picked and that i don't like the manager.

This club NEEDS our money and our support so ignore who the manager is and show support for the players and the club

Dandyman

In London village.
gerbil said:
DK decides to keep Magoo on?

Personally I won't go to another home game all the time the clown is in charge.

I'll support MY team regardless of who is in charge.

D

Deleted member 2719

BarrelofFun said:
Even if it harms the club financially, a club that is already in a perilous financial situation?

If you follow your argument, we might not have had a club, after the Archer/Belotti days....

As i said further up the thread i would put any lost revenue aside and give it to the live and kicking fund when MM is sacked.

I am a DK supporter but if he does not get rid of MM then he really will go down in my estimations on his judgements.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Mouldy Boots said:
As i said further up the thread i would put any lost revenue aside and give it to the live and kicking fund when MM is sacked.

I am a DK supporter but if he does not get rid of MM then he really will go down in my estimations on his judgements.

But if MM stays for another couple of years then what ?

Also if we get a nice draw in the cup u gonna be moaning if you don't get a ticket ?

D

Deleted member 2719

blockhseagull said:
Yep i'll go no matter what

Rather support my team both finacially and vocally than winge and whine because my first choice keeper isn't picked and that i don't like the manager.

This club NEEDS our money and our support so ignore who the manager is and show support for the players and the club

Every match i go to i give them massive vocal support and have not once chanted for Mc Ghee head at a match (perhaps i should have done with hindsight) as i have not wanted to destroy confidence on the pitch if only MM could follow the fans in to verbally getting behind the team while playing.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Mouldy Boots said:

I saw that, but if the board decide to keep McGhee then we are going to be in real trouble financially if people start voting with their feet.

I would give him a chance next season. Things weill get better in League One. We have been there before and we have some decent prospects, and perhaps (dare I say it) some new signings....

Don't give up yet. We were always going to struggle this season.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Mouldy Boots said:
Of course i would love to watch my team but that would just be selfish and hypercritical of me to get behind a manager - i do not support and
condone any of his management skills.

If you had the same belief as me you would want to do something about it.

How long have you followed the club? Ive followed them for about 3 and a half years (im only 18) and I cant imagine not going to football every other Saturday. Regardless of the manager, the players and to an extent the board. They only way I would not attend is if it is for the good of the club.
I think all your doing is harming the club, you dont have to support the manager but you can support the team and the club financially.

EDIT: Sorry MB saw the comment about A and K so ignore the financially part, still alot of people dont like the manager but I think its a poor reason not to go just because of that.

Last edited:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Mouldy Boots said:
Every match i go to i give them massive vocal support and have not once chanted for Mc Ghee head at a match (perhaps i should have done with hindsight) as i have not wanted to destroy confidence on the pitch if only MM could follow the fans in to verbally getting behind the team while playing.

But Coppell and Taylor before him were not vocal either

D

Deleted member 2719

blockhseagull said:
But if MM stays for another couple of years then what ?

Also if we get a nice draw in the cup u gonna be moaning if you don't get a ticket ?

Sorry mate i am not a fickle supporter who only likes the big games i have followed them in there dark days and will follow them anywhere i can afford to go.

I want them to play attractive football as much as win matches i really can not see MM doing this unless he changed massively in the way he manages the team.

If he stays for another couple of years then the Albion will lose my revenue and i will be gutted that i will not be able to support them as i have.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
BarrelofFun said:

I don't think anyone thought we would do anything but struggle.
It's more a case of Magoo falling out with players and then outing them and not replacing them when the squad we had to start with was small.
And as for the comments after the Stoke debacle about it being an irrelevance,well..........

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'd say that people aren't really THAT fussed about tutting huffy flouncers, whether it's on NSC or at Withdean; not half as fussed as they wished they were, anyway.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Mouldy Boots said:
Sorry mate i am not a fickle supporter who only likes the big games i have followed them in there dark days and will follow them anywhere i can afford to go.

I want them to play attractive football as much as win matches i really can not see MM doing this unless he changed massively in the way he manages the team.

If he stays for another couple of years then the Albion will lose my revenue and i will be gutted that i will not be able to support them as i have.

To be honest if your that stubborn its quite sad. Did you see the Plymouth game this season? That was most likely the best game performance wise ive seen in a long long time, So if MM gets us into the premier league playing like Bolton you would not come and watch?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
DAMANCLAY said:
So if MM gets us into the premier league playing like Bolton you would not come and watch?

THAT is funny :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

BarrelofFun said:
I saw that, but if the board decide to keep McGhee then we are going to be in real trouble financially if people start voting with their feet.

I would give him a chance next season. Things weill get better in League One. We have been there before and we have some decent prospects, and perhaps (dare I say it) some new signings....

If people do voting with there feet surely the board has got it wrong.

I am not a quitter but he has to change massively and any fans thinking of giving him one last chance will be shouting for his head early on if thing go wrong - we need a new start imo.
Albion til i die.

:ascarf:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Mouldy Boots said:
Albion til i die.

:ascarf:

If you're planning to flounce out, you must be feeling unwell?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Mouldy Boots said:

So why let the manager dictate whether you watch the club ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
gerbil said:
I don't think anyone thought we would do anything but struggle.
It's more a case of Magoo falling out with players and then outing them and not replacing them when the squad we had to start with was small.
And as for the comments after the Stoke debacle about it being an irrelevance,well..........

He was right that it was an irrelevent 'result' that doesn't mean that he would forgive the performance. I think we are underestimating how hard it hit our young squad when they were relegated.

Falling out with players. I would rather hear about it, than find out Knight has been sold or Kuipers has been shipped out for the reasons than a wall of silence. A tough stance must be taken, as youth teamers learn a lot from their peers, and an example must be set.

There are a proportion of fans that expected us to push on from last season, which was always going to be more difficult.

Don't get me wrong. I am not leaving McGhee blameless, but it has been a difficult season for all concerned and there is bound to be unrest. I would rather give McGhee a chance and see if he can turn this around, before spending money to pay him off. Money that we clearly don't have at the moment. He has got us up before and he has got other teams up before. I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here