Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you see another tory government in your lifetime?

Will we see another Tory government in our lifetime?

• No. Gordon is taking us to a better place and it isnt the local Conservative club.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Yes. I am 94 years of age.

Votes: 45 67.2%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
im off to your favourite country in 10 mins, going to the germany v wales game , so its deutschland uber alles for me !

I am sure you will have a nice time. Where's the game? Is it Dortmund?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's in Moenchengladbach. Ballack might not be fit, he didn't train.

Ah, yes. I remember now.

Ballack seems to pick up a lot of niggling injuries these days. Great player though. Given Bushy's disparaging comments about the Welsh yesterday I can only assume he is travelling such a distance to cheer the Germans When I see Bushy in a pair of lederhosen I will know my work is complete. :lol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
When I see Bushy in a pair of lederhosen I will know my work is complete. :lol:
Enjoy:
hitler-lederhosen.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In answer to the question yes coz Im only 36 and plenty more general elections to come in my lifetime.

Thats not to say I support one or the other but its silly to think it will never happen.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I like the first half of your post - very good right up until the cannabis bit.

Care to elaborate?

Messing around with the categorisation of cannabis is simply rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic, i.e. a futile pursuit.

Until these politicians come up with some REAL change I'm not interested.

Example: I was watching Jamie Oliver last night. He visited Rotherham General Hospital where the doctors said obesity was on the increase and they were having to spend £100 per day renting a special chair with winch so that fat people could be moved from A to B.

A major way of reversing this trend would be to make human biology and nutrition mandatory in the curriculum from the age of 9 to 14, and other subjects like art, R.E, home economics and (to a lesser extent) history and geography be downgraded.

All of those subjects listed are important, but nothing is more important than the health of the individual.

But are the politicians capable of such radical ideas? Of course not.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
im off to your favourite country in 10 mins, going to the germany v wales game , so its deutschland uber alles for me !

Here is a photo of Bushy watching the Germany Wales game.

Attachments

• boy-wearing-lederhosen_~IS683-032.jpg
    boy-wearing-lederhosen_~IS683-032.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 54

Cameron is a total knobend, and the tories have already puffed their gay chests declaring their intent 'when' they get in, and not 'if' - to the point of even saying "thank GOD for Mrs Thatcher, and we will do some things that we know will be unpopular" - in other words up the interest rate so that repos will flood the market, and their silver-spoon brigade can scoop up the bargains while old people go homeless and freeze, and young-family house buyers start out life with bad credit and bankruptcy at their first attempt.

Thanks for letting everyone know Cameron you piece of shit, you can go to hell.

Ah who cares, I'd be away to a 3rd World country anyway.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Cameron is a total knobend, and the tories have already puffed their gay chests declaring their intent 'when' they get in, and not 'if' - to the point of even saying "thank GOD for Mrs Thatcher, and we will do some things that we know will be unpopular" - in other words up the interest rate so that repos will flood the market, and their silver-spoon brigade can scoop up the bargains while old people go homeless and freeze, and young-family house buyers start out life with bad credit and bankruptcy at their first attempt.

Can we put you down as a 'Don't Know' then? :lol:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

Ah who cares, I'd be away to a 3rd World country anyway.

I thought the Brown had made the B of E inderpendent and therefore governments could not control the rate of interest? Repos are the highest in ages are they not?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here