Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Will you Grow your Hair Out or Will You Do it Yourself?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
In a wee while, I'd like to think I will look like Jason Statham all toned, skinhead with beard but in reality it'll be more like a fat Pep Gaudiola with AIDS.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I've had a no 1 all over for decades, going to try the complete baldy head with bushy beard look.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I wet shaved just the side of my head yesterday afternoon in the bath, as I have the 'man bun' cut at present. It took ages to do, but it should now last me a couple of months.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Punks used to use Marmalade

I appreciate that their career would have been on a bit of a downward trajectory by then so they probably had a lot of time on their hands but I'm sure that attending to the hair styling needs of a bunch of spiky haired young upstarts would have been way down on their list of priorities. Are you sure you have your facts right?

marmalade-reflections-of-my-life-dean-ford.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Just ordered some hair clippers. What could possibly go wrong?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Been a happy pony-tailer for more than ten years now. Just hack off a few inches when it gets to long; hacked it off a bit too short last time, but it's growing back fine!

Me too. Easy to cut, just get Mrs B at it every couple of months and job done.
Especially as its not fashionable and annoys the kids

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
I was due a haircut today, but it didn't happen. It's on the longer side anyway, so I might be heading towards a ponytail. Is there any sort of elastic band anyone can recommend?

Incidentally, does anyone know why they call it a ponytail? Because when you look underneath it you know you're going to find a horse's ar5e........... this is a JOKE, and not necessarily the opinions of the management.

Yes, it's a joke but with a hint of truth in it if my neighbour is anything to judge by!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Last night shaved by bonce completely, just left a beard, I love it. No more trips to the hairdressers for me, just soap, rinse and go!

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Dog clippers arrived on Wednesday, I will be using it first however !!!!:ohmy:

Having said that might practise on the hound first.....:clap2:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Clippers delivered by Amazon this morning. I have to isolate for 12 weeks so it seemed the only option unless I have to go back on chemo which would sort it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here