Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will You be keeping Your current seat at the Amex ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
WSU block C, row F.

You would have to beat me to death with my own SHOES to get me out of there. Thats my seat for life as far as I'm concerned. I cuffing LOVE it.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Would like to move to the North from WSU (away end) but if not might try the other end of the WSU. Seems to be louder and more singing :shrug:

Come & join us in wsu h block more singers the better it's the place to be , and yes I will be renewing all our 5 seats ain't going nowhere

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
I am in the west lower near the press area, about ten rows in from of the 1901 club. Superb view, just above the away dugout and within earshot of the away manager to make suggestions! My only complaint is a 14 year old John Motson who sits behind who gave a running commentary throughout the game but that stopped when my mate and I put earplugs in on one game. I will renew but this block does not have consesions and I am 65 in July so going to be an arm and a leg again.:cry:

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
north stand N1A, row u, for life, hopefully.
great seat, great atmosphere, good people

Yay, another N1Aer. I am currently in Row R but as I said in an earlier post, I hope to move further up towards the back, as there are some good noisy lads there and I like making noise :vuvu:

Oh and a SEAT? What's one of them then? :D

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
We are in East South end and have to move to East Upper when built. I would have thought the front rows of E/upper would be for 1901? especially in the centre. Good luck to you, sounds like great seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here