Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will You be keeping Your current seat at the Amex ?

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
would like to stay where i am..but if expansion plan is approved being shifted..booked east upper...5 rows back and middle...which is ok..but will miss peeps i sit close to..unless of course they end up near me :)

I am interested (but also you might need to clarify with the club for your own interest) but will you have to pay more (next season and for future ones), as the banding this season previously meant you paid less being in the wing (East South End) than central East; or are you getting it as part of the compensation for inconvenience due to enforced change?

Amended/Edited:

I realise now that you probably are in Price Zone D anyway and not as far south as I at first assumed so expect no change in price (except the general increase we will all see) unless the club charge as Zone E.

Last edited:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Tempted to move to the north as my current seat in WSU Block A lacks a bit of atmosphere at times.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Front row WSU towards the goals/North end and staying put. Unless something good in 1901 comes up anyway.

Mate of mine is selling his 1901 if your interested, edge of the 18yd box north end 2nd row

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
East Family Row K. LOVE where me and daughter sit, great people around us, fantastic view of North end goal mouth ( in line with edge of goal mouth ), close enough to North stand to hear the songs and feel part of the atmosphere.

Last edited:

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
photo_4.jpg

won't be changing my WSU seat :clap:

Wow The east stand looks half empty from this view... is it always like this? Can't notice this from the North

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Wow The east stand looks half empty from this view... is it always like this? Can't notice this from the North

From the kit it looks like the Tottenham match? That would explain the low attendance.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
In the family stand this year, but as my lad is 16, we should have to move. My letter has come through and does not mention moving, or prices. I paid a lump sum last year and all that is mentioned is doing the same or switching to DD.

Anyone in the same situation contacted the club and found out what the options are for next season?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Not usually that bad. Spaces normally appear nearer the South ( which is strange, as they are the seats that are normally sold to non STHs - so you would think they would turn up!).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
In the family stand this year, but as my lad is 16, we should have to move. My letter has come through and does not mention moving, or prices. I paid a lump sum last year and all that is mentioned is doing the same or switching to DD.

Anyone in the same situation contacted the club and found out what the options are for next season?

Might be worth moving now, while you can. Mate of mine used to take his lad to the family stand at Chelsea. When his son became an adult, there was nowhere for him to move to as all the other stands were sold out.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Tempted to move to the north as my current seat in WSU Block A lacks a bit of atmosphere at times.

I'm in WSU A block, and I agree that the atmosphere could be better. I would like to stay in WSU but move nearer the centre if any seats there become available.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Will I be keeping my current seat at the Amex?

No, I will leave it there

AgerBomb22

Jun 2, 2011
Chi Town/Burgess Hill
Will be keeping my seat. Right in line with the half way line at the very back of the WSU!.

Attachments

• Amex.JPG
    Amex.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here