Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will You be keeping Your current seat at the Amex ?

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
I'm in WSU A block, and I agree that the atmosphere could be better. I would like to stay in WSU but move nearer the centre if any seats there become available.

From where I stand in N1A, it always sounds as though the north end of the WSU (so I guess block A), is pretty noisy i.e. they start songs. I'll have more of a listen on Tuesday.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Will be keeping my seat. Right in line with the half way line at the very back of the WSU!.

I'll inform my dad of that slight bald patch appearing.

yateley seagull

Jul 26, 2004
yateley, hampshire
Same situation as me. Called the Ticket office this morning as they charged my son the Adult price. Now moving to the North Stand for next season. Only other choices were East Stand Upper or West Stand Upper which invloved big price hikes compared to the family stand.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
just renewed our season tickets now come on you Seagulllllllllssssssssssssssssssssss

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
From where I stand in N1A, it always sounds as though the north end of the WSU (so I guess block A), is pretty noisy i.e. they start songs. I'll have more of a listen on Tuesday.
That's not Block A, that's H Block. I'm at the back, in line with the penalty spot. And I ain't moving, it's brilliant there.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
We're thinking about moving slightly if there was anything available (to be nearer an aisle and slightly nearer the pitch), but definitely staying in Block H WSU.

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
we could do with a seat plan of all areas showing the location letters and seat numbers......is there such a plan now you can view?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here