Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we sort out the 'lack of creativity' problem?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It's a crime not bringing in the creative midfield player this summer, and an even bigger crime not to play Loft.

:nono:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
When are we going to give Chamberlain a chance.? A very good prospect in my view and he looks rather more creative than anything I've seen from our current midfield.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
When are we going to give Chamberlain a chance.? A very good prospect in my view and he looks rather more creative than anything I've seen from our current midfield.
He is. The younger Dan Royce also looks a prospect. The trouble is that players like Chamberlain can get kicked all over the place. This, I guess, is the reasoning.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It interesting you say there were no crosses today. Adams speaks a lot about how he likes to get crosses into the box.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Micky's keep the shirt policy has basically gone out the window.

If he really is a believer in this then Hawkins should not be playing and Thomson should not be playing.

To think he left out Loft again and Lynch is a complete joke.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

If he really is a believer in this then Hawkins should not be playing and Thomson should not be playing.

Hawkins and Thomson are predominantly hoof ball merchants. Mickey's cup of tea. He doesn't seem to have much time for creative players. Either that or he's incapable of telling the difference.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Virgs is a great guy and a hero of the past, but central midfielder he is not. Unfortunately he cannot pass. Would be interesting to know what proportion of Cox's passes actually go to one of our players. Thomson runs around a lot, but doesn't seem to have any vision. The new guy didn't really do a lot except get sent off (by Jones). Apart from that our midfield worked a treat today. I've seen three games this season (B Rovers & Orient home, Yeovil away). I'm not sure whether we've actually created a meaningful chance in any of those games. People tell me we played well at Crewe and Southend, but I'm not sure I can believe that. 270 minutes of football viewed this season and the standard is WAY below last year.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Been away for a week and stopped off atYeovil on the way home so a little behind on whats happened but have we not got a central midfielder on trial from Sheff Utd.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Doug Loft is NOT the answer, but I am baffled as to why Adams doesn't bring him on in situations like today (especially after their goal). Cox had a terrible game, why didn't he get subbed for Loft??

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Lynch is injured, how many more times? :glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here